5 Yr Old Boy Shoots 2 Year Old Sister, With His Own Gun

What is this all about? Who is selling guns to 15 yr olds???

The Second Amendment does not apply to children.

You mean the parents that buy their children guns?

Well, that's just mentally retarded --- I wouldn't support that, and nor does the 2nd Amendment.

But, children are the gun owners of the future...better to hook them while they are young

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this all about? Who is selling guns to 15 yr olds???

The Second Amendment does not apply to children.

You mean the parents that buy their children guns?

Well, that's just mentally retarded --- I wouldn't support that, and nor does the 2nd Amendment.

But, children are the gun owners of the future...better to hook them while they are young

Sure, with TOY guns.

Don't the cadets or whatever on the Island do some shooting lessons for young people?. I have no problem if its in a safe controlled manner, its better they get proper training than go find an old air rifle or something and have an accident.

Forgive me for mentioning it. I know its inconvenient - but this thread was started following a story about a 5-year old killing his sister with his own gun.

Which is absolutely insane. How is that even legal? 5 yr olds are certainly not mentioned anywhere in the Second Amendment.

Forgive me for mentioning it. I know its inconvenient - but this thread was started following a story about a 5-year old killing his sister with his own gun.

Which is absolutely insane. How is that even legal? 5 yr olds are certainly not mentioned anywhere in the Second Amendment.

"..the right of the people..."

No mention of age, race, gender, etc....

"..the right of the people..."

No mention of age, race, gender, etc....

Or species.

74400387_rabbit_gun_small.jpg

attachicon.gif480346_559106734155403_2006778548_n.png

Oh and one for the forums (if not the worlds) only authority on Thomas Jefferson..

I watched that film and whilst suitably unimpressed I was quite taken with that speech from Jackie Cogan......but then again he was a killer of people (not a particularly good one at that) for money.

Archived