Fire Crews Attacked By Youths

Mortal Wombat

Did anyone see the news article on itv, about youths attacking fire crews etc... currently showing now?

what the hell is going on?

I vote these 'people' whatever you want to call then are shot on sight. There's too many people on the planet already - we don't need scum like this.

or lock them in a house and set fire to it and then say, oh sorry, all our fire crews are off at a prank call down the road - you'll have to burn to death.

anyone got any thoughts? some ideas that don't involve killing em cos it makes me so angry it's all i can think to do with em.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, we cannot do that.

The social workers and human rights people consider they need help.

These thugs are victims of society and they need counselling to address their crimes.

They need probation and loving care.

They need assimilating back into society! :) Love is all! We care :) ........

Aye! Where the little b*stards will do the same again.

My solution........

Firing squad! Extermination!

It is time we cleansed our society of thugs. Forget the re-habilitation. Take them out.

Then we will be safe. And it will be cheaper. :angry:

'Local' news? Has this ever happened on the island?

Vader's little rants are always amusing - he's either ranting about oppressive regimes, or ranting about how he wishes he lived in one.

But anyway, it's a bizarre thing for kids to do. There's definitely something amiss with their education. When we were kids loads of us wanted to be firemen, not kill them.

So I presume the last few posters would forgive and give counselling and have lots of love and kisses for the thugs eh?

Aye, until it happens to your own loved ones.

Oh and Slim, please do not throw the racist card in. I do not give a damn what colour they are, race, or creed.

Wipe them out!

We only need to do it once and the rest will think twice.

So I presume the last few posters would forgive and give counselling and have lots of love and kisses for the thugs eh?

Oh and Slim, please do not throw the racist card in. I do not give a damn what colour they are, race, or creed.

Wipe them out!

okay, so if you have/had kids, and one of them was peer pressured into getting in mischief with the Fire Brigade, you would be quite happy for the child to be shot, no questions asked...

I don't think so, keep it real for once.

Caning or whatever (shooting or setting them on fire is a tad harsh) *may* make them sorry for what they did (often it simply leads to more resentment for authority, it doesn't make them think twice the next time so what's the long time gain?), but why weren't they aware of the consequences of their actions in the first place? Why didn't they care?

I'm not opposed to corperal punishment! I'm not stupid enough to think it rights all wrongs either!

I'm not opposed to corperal punishment!

I am. And it's corporal. It means 'of the body' - as in the corpse. I'm opposed to beating it as a solution to the problems of society.

How on earth can you teach respect by beating people better?

Nor would I beat a dog which misbehaved.

Wipe them out!

okay, so if you have/had kids, and one of them was peer pressured into getting in mischief with the Fire Brigade, you would be quite happy for the child to be shot, no questions asked...

I don't think so, keep it real for once.

I do think so. And I am real

I'm opposed to beating it as a solution to the problems of society.

How on earth can you teach respect by beating people better?

You can not. Which is why I have always preached and advocated the alternatives that have seen me derided as one of the so called "do gooders" and why I will (as per the first part of my above post) continue to do so.

I have been one of the first in the past to defend those who "don't know any better" as products of their enviroment, something that I wholey believe in.

I have never previously (to my memory) publicly supported its use, but I am not opposed to corporal punishment. There *is* a point that can be justified for it's use when repeated, blatent and calculated disregard for society exists.

I wouldn't thrash a dog for biting my child, but god help the idiot that trains his dog to attack then lets it loose in my child's vicinity. Extreme scenario? It would take an extreme scenario to make me want to see somebody thrashed, but the scenario *could* exist. and because it could exist, I can not in my heart say that I totally oppose the option.

I'm not stupid enough to think it rights all wrongs either!

Archived