Whats He Done Now.

crumlin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometimes I wish we could close the local news thread just for a month to see if we could take a view on what else is going on in the world. 

You'd only miss it WSAG what with 34% of your posts landing in the local news section. ;)

Anyway just because a person takes an interest in local news does not prevent anyone from taking an interest in the rest of the world, does it?

If they think the electorate do care, and that the law will be equally applied to them as it is to Joe Public, then they will start paying attention to how they conduct themselves

So its now the interest or otherwise of the voting public that determines the efficacy or otherwise of the legal system???

So its now the interest or otherwise of the voting public that determines the efficacy or otherwise of the legal system???

So if you had a member of your family that applied for a Government Grant to buy their first home and the Government turned arround and said sorry, not much money left in the kitty and what is left is to be used by your MHK to furnish his own home you would be happy with that.

Ah, right... found it! And it appears to be more concerned with the 'police bugging scandal' than anything specifically concerned with the CM. Plus, it's simply about an MHK expressing his concern about an event - Cheshire Police allegedly entering an office without a warrant - that happened some time ago.

Or, to put it another way, it's no more than a ricochet off some old news. Hardly the sort of the thing you'd breathlessly open a new thread with I would have thought!

So if you had a member of your family that applied for a Government Grant to buy their first home and the Government turned arround and said sorry, not much money left in the kitty and what is left is to be used by your MHK to furnish his own home you would be happy with that.

And thats happened has it? And that didnt answer my question but I should harldy have expected that now should I?

Did he get caugth trying to fiddle the tourism development grant?

Did he try to build something that varied in about 20 instances from what he had planning approval to build?

Did he, and does he still continue to flout the planning rules re length of tourism lets?

You may not care about such things but I do. I also care about whether the Energy From Waste plant is a good deal or whether the MEA loans are going to cause economic hardship

Did he get caugth trying to fiddle the tourism development grant?

Did he try to build something that varied in about 20 instances from what he had planning approval to build?

Did he, and does he still continue to flout the planning rules re length of tourism lets?

You may not care about such things but I do. I also care about whether the Energy From Waste plant is a good deal or whether the MEA loans are going to cause economic hardship

If only there was a section called 'Local News' for those sorts of opinions...

Archived