Jim Davison Shags Penguin

cheeky boy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looked this prick up on Wikipedia to refresh my memory. How did this prick get an OBE, yet brave heroes who fought in the rearguard at the Battle of Dunkirk -- holding the Germans at bay while their comrades escaped on the boats --- never even got so much as a medal or a thank you? What an upside down world we live in.

Just looked this prick up on Wikipedia to refresh my memory. How did this prick get an OBE, yet brave heroes who fought in the rearguard at the Battle of Dunkirk -- holding the Germans at bay while their comrades escaped on the boats --- never even got so much as a medal or a thank you? What an upside down world we live in.

For the charity work he does for the current Armed Forces personnel, veterans and war wounded.

For the charity work he does for the current Armed Forces personnel, veterans and war wounded.

Since when did charity work, however commendable it might be, warrant an OBE?

The British didn't really hold the Germans at bay. Where the Germans were on the move and at the very last stages of the disaster, it was the French who saved the British. What most people forget or don't realise, it was the French army that saved the British and let Britain continue to fight the war.

As an aside, it shows the propaganda of war and the need to be positive about things that British people see Dunkirk as a glorious thing and something to be proud about when it was such a dreadful (and embarrasing) defeat.

Those penguins can be difficult to catch and I imagine can peck you pretty badly

With your pants down and cock out, you are pretty vulnerable so an angry penguin presents quite a formiddable fuckbuddy.

Jim Davidson deserves the Ghoulishdoolish medal for being a Cockney Unfunny Nobheaded Twat (CUNT) medal with experienced penguin shagger leaf clusters and a bar for actually being able to find something to shag in the Falkland Islands.

The British didn't really hold the Germans at bay. Where the Germans were on the move and at the very last stages of the disaster, it was the French who saved the British. What most people forget or don't realise, it was the French army that saved the British and let Britain continue to fight the war.

As an aside, it shows the propaganda of war and the need to be positive about things that British people see Dunkirk as a glorious thing and something to be proud about when it was such a dreadful (and embarrasing) defeat.

I didn't say they actually succeeded in holding the Germans at bay; they just did so long enough for a hell of a lot of others to get onto the boats and escape. In that regard, it may not have been a victory in the grand scheme of things, but it was not a defeat either. It was a tactical retreat, and the soldiers who fought in the rearguard were heroes.

Archived