Jihad In Paris

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where does it mention religion in that article? I can't find it.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirotto to figure it out.

- A person of North African origin (no doubt a former French colony) who lives in Paris, France.

- Who stabs a French soldier in the neck.

If you seriously have any doubt that the culprit is a Muslim then you are not the full shilling.

- A person of North African origin (no doubt a former French colony) who lives in Paris, France.

If you seriously have any doubt that the culprit is a Muslim then you are not the full shilling.

Maybe he is Muslim, maybe he isn't. Fact is it doesn't say so in the article so you can't possibly know and therefore you're jumping to conclusions. I hope you never get called up for jury service if you make your decisions without knowing the facts.

Maybe he is Muslim, maybe he isn't. Fact is it doesn't say so in the article so you can't possibly know and therefore you're jumping to conclusions. I hope you never get called up for jury service if you make your decisions without knowing the facts.

The fact is, it's glaringly obvious he's a Muslim. How many North African Christians do you know of who go around stabbing French police and military?

The fact is, it's glaringly obvious he's a Muslim. How many North African Christians do you know of who go around stabbing French police and military?

None, how many do you know?

The fact is you've reached your own unsubstantiated conclusion, you might be right, you might be wrong.

The fact is you've reached your own unsubstantiated conclusion, you might be right, you might be wrong.

I'm right and you know it. TROLL.

Man wearing "arab style garment" according to Sky.

Now, now, now.......penty of Scientologists and Mormons lurk around in Arab style garmants. We can't jump to conclusions.

So did Lawrence of Arabia, i watched it in a movie :)

I'm right and you know it. TROLL.

Hang on... Were you not going into huge detail on the Woolwich thread about burden of proof and when evidence is required and when it is not? Mojo is right as you have no evidence either way just a hunch.

The flip side of your question is that I do not know any North African Muslims who go around stabbing police officers either.

Archived