This One Has It All..

Slim

I am appalled.

It has been law for a number of years that a registrar cannot marry a couple if they do not have the correct immigration status.

I do not want some people in this forum having an impression that Britain has an open door!

I am appalled.

It has been law for a number of years that a registrar cannot marry a couple if they do not have the correct immigration status.

I do not want some people in this forum having an impression that Britain has an open door!

Oh you big romantic.

Oh 'ah love a good wedding, me, I do. Pakistani lesbian refugees, "And so dear, what did you do at work today?" "Oh, yes, I married a couple of Pakistani lesbian refugees." beats "I typed 3 letters and answered the phone" hands down.

Warning, the Daily Mail may be about to explode...

775242280.png?1369643690

Why do I get the feeling we're going to be swamped by thousands of fake gay people.

Yup!, and they will be the victim of an 'honor killing' in the UK just as quickly.

I'm with Bee's on this one.

Why do I get the feeling we're going to be swamped by thousands of fake gay people.

I think the death threats may put people off faking it.

I suppose it can be argued that the death threats might makes it more convincing!

Although any allegations that Britain is a soft touch to fake gays are categorically denied by the UK Border Agency. Any person claiming to be a homosexual will be thoroughly examined by a special same sex immigration investigation officer and they will give them a good seeing to. George Michael and Boy George have already applied for these new posts for males :)

Archived