Apple 17” Macbook Pro (Early 2011)

Roger Ramjet

This is the latest 17” MacBook available, with Thunderbolt, SuperDrive etc.

The screen is gorgeous, and at 1920 x 1200 is actually better than Full HD.

4Gb RAM

Quad Core 2.2Ghz i7 Processor

750Gb Hard Drive

OS X Lion 10.7.5

Microsoft Office Mac 2011

This cost over £2,000, just over 18 months ago, but could be yours for £1250 ONO.

Telephone: 822391 (evenings) or text 451680 (daytime)

PLEASE NOTE - This machine has a US keyboard and power supply, but includes a UK plug adapter and works perfectly.

There are also a few small scratches to the right of the touchpad, but otherwise it’s in excellent condition.

• 1 month later...

According to Moore's Law, you are banned from saying an 18 month laptop is the "latest" anything.

According to Rock's Law, you are trying to sell a 500 quid value laptop for over a grand (good luck with that)

According to a Law which should be in place, you purchased a Mac and deserve to be shunned.

I bid you good day sir.

Yeah, yeah I know the forum rules... get on with blocking me already, it was worth it.

According to Rock's Law, you are trying to sell a 500 quid value laptop for over a grand (good luck with that)

Mac2Sell.net (a reasonable estimation of value) gives it a price of £1,160 thus it's at the right price.

Rock's Law or not, Macs hold their value significantly better than a comparable PC and someone in the multimedia production field will probably snap this up.

Edit to add:They don't make 17" MBPs anymore, so this is the latest.

• 1 month later...

Archived