Extra 10 Million To Be Spent On Maddie Mccann Investiagtion

thommo2010

Too many inconsistencies in the whole thing, coupled with the fact that every psychologist ever interviewed on the subject says they are clearly hiding something leads me to believe we're not getting the full story.

It doesn't necessarily mean they were complicit. The parents may have been warned/threatened to back off because if the involvement of people high up. It is no secret that the ruling elite in the UK are largely a bunch of paedophiles.

I must admit, it does seem quite bizarre how much assistance they have had from the establishment, for a couple of doctors from the East Midlands. Audiences with the pope, numerous meetings with the prime minister, ferried around in Phillip Greens's private jet, represented by a very elite barrister with ties to government, continuous high profile media coverage and furnished with millions of pounds.....

Just saying.......

Nothing necessarily sinister in this. The McCanns were very good at keeping the case in the media spotlight. The public rallied behind them and so politicians and others thought that it would be good to be seen to be on board and doing something about it. Not as interesting as a conspiracy theory but a lot more likely.

is this wise that taxpayers foot the bill I believe 5 million has already been spent ? is it a waste of money ?

I suggest spending whatever it takes.

Maggie Thatcher diverted a spyplane from Lossiemouth to look for son Mark when he got lost in the African desert on a car rally.

And yes, Madeline did deserve better parents.

TBT

Too many inconsistencies in the whole thing, coupled with the fact that every psychologist ever interviewed on the subject says they are clearly hiding something leads me to believe we're not getting the full story.

It doesn't necessarily mean they were complicit. The parents may have been warned/threatened to back off because if the involvement of people high up. It is no secret that the ruling elite in the UK are largely a bunch of paedophiles.

I must admit, it does seem quite bizarre how much assistance they have had from the establishment, for a couple of doctors from the East Midlands. Audiences with the pope, numerous meetings with the prime minister, ferried around in Phillip Greens's private jet, represented by a very elite barrister with ties to government, continuous high profile media coverage and furnished with millions of pounds.....

Just saying.......

Nothing necessarily sinister in this. The McCanns were very good at keeping the case in the media spotlight. The public rallied behind them and so politicians and others thought that it would be good to be seen to be on board and doing something about it. Not as interesting as a conspiracy theory but a lot more likely.

Killjoy.

• 9 years later...

A German woman who believes she is 21 has put herself forward as a possible "Madeiline'. She shares the same eye fleck and the freckle on the leg. Apparently DNA has been offered and accepted by the McCanns. A shot in the dark for sure but wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be her.

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

A German woman who believes she is 21 has put herself forward as a possible "Madeiline'. She shares the same eye fleck and the freckle on the leg. Apparently DNA has been offered and accepted by the McCanns. A shot in the dark for sure but wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be her.

Be nice if it is, but posting viral videos on TikTok asking to speak to the McCanns smells like attention seeking... A woman of around the right age could walk into any police station in the Western world and say "I think I might be Maddie" and get a DNA test.

7 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Be nice if it is, but posting viral videos on TikTok asking to speak to the McCanns smells like attention seeking... A woman of around the right age could walk into any police station in the Western world and say "I think I might be Maddie" and get a DNA test.

Ha! Is that how it happened? Bloody hell I am gullible. Still, it would be nice. :)

8 hours ago, HeliX said:

Tell her that if she is Maddie then she has to support Everton for the rest of her life. That would quickly stop any attention seeking.

• Haha 1