Greenpeace Climb The Shard

Mission

Mrbees hates Greenpeace, he gives good arguments as to why they are counter productive and do more harm than good. I don't really mind them but I prefer Oxfam and Amnesty International.

Well...what are the arguments? Oxfam and Amnesty have completely different interests, do you know?

Mrbees hates Greenpeace, he gives good arguments as to why they are counter productive and do more harm than good. I don't really mind them but I prefer Oxfam and Amnesty International.

Well...what are the arguments? Oxfam and Amnesty have completely different interests, do you know?
They are all a bunch of compromised, sanitised, weak versions of activism. If everyone individually stood up and made a stand in their own way the system couldn't cope.

Be the change you want to see in the world, don't follow these fake people/ organisations who 'represent' our hopes.

Oh do shut up LDV, you're just going on for the sake of it. Anyway, how did these people get my mobile phone number? I'd had 2 pints at Glastonbury and signed a couple of petitions,.....now I get 3 calls a day, one from each of them.

Archived