Wanted: Gardener

ans

Due to holidays and generally being busy and stuff, the garden has got a bit out of hand with weeds and looks quite untidy.

Its nothing big, just a few strip borders but looking for someone to come and do all the weeding for me to get back to normal.

Any recommendations? Would probably suit a sole tradesman rather than a big firm.

Weeding is surely a job for kids, nice little job for holidays.

You tell a kid to pull up everything that looks like a weed and you're guaranteed to come back to a bed of bare soil.

Had one response via PM who I will call for a price, but if you give me that number kevster that would be good thanks.

Chris Robinson

We all need garden help from time to time and whether it's Lawn Mowing or Cutting, Grass Cutting, Hedge Trimming, Hedge Cutting and Pruning, Garden Clearance and tidy ups or simply just a Tip Run, CRG Maintenance can take care of your requirements in a timely and reliable manner.

CRG Maintenance can also maintain your garden on a regular basis (weekly/fortnightly) to keep it looking in great condition.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Robinson-Garden-Maintenance/201663646639490

Archived