Does Anybody Here Eat At Subway?

A Subway "sandwich artist" [in Columbus, Ohio] admitted today to putting his penis on the store's sandwich bread and posting the photo on Instagram.

Boggs posted -- and later deleted -- the most incriminating photo, which depicts a man rubbing his genitalia on foot-long bread. It was posted on Instagram by username "weedpriest" with a caption that reads, "My name is @ianjett and I will be your sandwich artist today."

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/subway-employee-puts-penis-on-bread-frozen-urine_n_3635174.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Enjoy! laugh.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to a lot of them years ago and they tasted nice. The bread was good and so were the ingredients. Though they treated and still treat their staff really badly, such as trying to dissuade them from joining unions, from what I have read so that put a stop to it.

I was also told by a former worker that they are so tight that they try and put the smallest amount of tuna in with the mayonnaise that they can away with.

In terms of price though, considering what most places charge for a sandwich over here, which is often some ramsey bakery bread with bugger all in it, it isn't that pricey.

I do think Appetites on Prospect Hill do the nicest sandwiches.

I don't think an incident of dick and genital rubbing in sandwiches is going to put people off though.

It's the risk you take.

It does sound the sort of thing you would do, TJ.

I don't think an incident of dick and genital rubbing in sandwiches is going to put people off though.

It's the risk you take.

Now, that is just trolling, LDV. Why you think I would even think of doing such a thing is beyond me. In my time, I have had many an opportunity to spit in civil servants' tea or coffee and not once did I ever do so. I wouldn't do it because I have moral principles and a conscience. Putting one's genitalia in customers' sandwiches is just disgusting and pathetic. I hope they get shot by an overzealous cop.

It's the risk you take.

Now, that is just trolling, LDV. Why you think I would even think of doing such a thing is beyond me. In my time, I have had many an opportunity to spit in civil servants' tea or coffee and not once did I ever do so. I wouldn't do it because I have moral principles and a conscience. Putting one's genitalia in customers' sandwiches is just disgusting and pathetic. I hope they get shot by an overzealous cop.

Well done for resisting temptation to not indulge in f**kwitted behaviour it must have took a lot of resolve lol

Archived