Does Anybody Here Eat At Subway?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, that is just trolling, LDV. Why you think I would even think of doing such a thing is beyond me.

Just because I can imagine you getting a little cross and then a little carried away in the moment. Maybe I am wrong then.

Totally wrong. I'm as laidback as you could possibly get.

Subway is lovely on the island. Can't beat that honey mustard sauce (and hey, if it IS jizz, then I don't know what my girlfriend is complaining about!)

I've been once. When the started popping the ingrediends of my 'mega' breakfast sub into the microwave to heat them up I decided to walk away and never set foot in one again

In fairness, this is probably the only time that they've ever had any real meat in their bread.

I don't like the 'formed' or 'reformed' meat they put in their sandwiches. See: http://www.subway.co.uk/menu/subs/classic/subway-melt-.aspx

Where † is for Formed meat and * is for Reformed meat. An example being The Subway Melt - Sliced turkey breast *, ham ...

Formed meat is different meat cuts mixed during processing in a large cement mixer type of machine, where additives, water and salt is added.

Reformed meat can also include mechanically recovered meat from other machinery or from animal spines/carcass.

As mentioned previously, pehaps this could be a winner wiener.

Archived