Iom Courier/carrier For 'my Hermes'.

hagar the horrible

People are generally honest so this will never happen.   I’ve had so many things just left outside, in some cases quite valuable stuff that should have been signed for. If every time this happened everyone contacted Amazon for a refund claiming it had never arrived perhaps they’d start using a more expensive more reliable delivery agent. 

I have complained to Amazon several times when I’ve found electrical goods left outside in the rain etc.  They don’t care.  They apologise and credit your account with a fiver. 

4 hours ago, wrighty said:

People are generally honest so this will never happen.   I’ve had so many things just left outside, in some cases quite valuable stuff that should have been signed for. If every time this happened everyone contacted Amazon for a refund claiming it had never arrived perhaps they’d start using a more expensive more reliable delivery agent. 

I have complained to Amazon several times when I’ve found electrical goods left outside in the rain etc.  They don’t care.  They apologise and credit your account with a fiver. 

That’ll learn ya... buy local

On 2/5/2021 at 5:54 PM, wrighty said:

I’ve had so many things just left outside, in some cases quite valuable stuff that should have been signed for

I have complained to Amazon several times when I’ve found electrical goods left outside in the rain etc

Have any of the things ever been been damaged or stolen?

On 2/5/2021 at 5:54 PM, wrighty said:

It's all part of the race to the bottom.

Don't use Amazon.  You're contributing to it.

• Thanks 1

On 2/7/2021 at 8:25 PM, wrighty said:

Nothing stolen, but a couple of boxes were a bit wet. Contents were sealed well enough that there was no damage. 

Anything as wet as this? Found in my recycling bin. Packaging fell apart as I tried to lift it. Don’t know how long it had been there. No card left. Electrical goods inside. Even the sealed box was penetrated with water. 

9BC9788B-7DE3-4CBC-B1C8-773AF22C2218.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Anything as wet as this? Found in my recycling bin. Packaging fell apart as I tried to lift it. Don’t know how long it had been there. No card left. Electrical goods inside. Even the sealed box was penetrated with water. 

9BC9788B-7DE3-4CBC-B1C8-773AF22C2218.jpeg

You win!

• 1 month later...

Hi, just had a another Hermes parcel go missing. They say the parcel is damaged and can't be delivered. But this a small 5kg parcel and held at Manx International Carriers who are the receiving agents here on the Isle of Man. Unfortunealy MIC does not want anything to do with the Hermes deliveries they receive! I would definitely never use Manx International Carries or Hermes again as their Customer Service is CRAP. MIC just terminates your telephone Hermes inquiries!