Iom Courier/carrier For 'my Hermes'.

hagar the horrible

On 8/7/2013 at 4:07 PM, collinsmeister said:

We have an old man in a little bedford rascal style van down south. think they have people they pay 50 odd pence a delivery so sometimes they can sit on it for a while til they have enough worth delivering.

well they don't pay the delivery person enough then.

Also means it was complete bullshit when a certain ‘delivery agent’ told me they didn’t have anyone else complain about LFTs not being delivered, we gave it a week before complaining and assumed there had been some sort of error with the online ordering.

So as it turns out a few bin bags of LFTs ended up in a skip rather than being delivered, if that means someone missed an early opportunity for testing possibly passing it on to others does that also make this theft a public health issue?

I’d like to think they’ll throw the book at them, but if it’s who I think it is, they’ll no doubt have a sob story lined up to use as a defence, perhaps the police could also look into making sure they had the correct business use insurance.

Edited by Annoymouse

On 12/16/2017 at 5:39 PM, John Wright said:

My experience of Hermes is that they

1. Say they’ve tried to deliver and couldn’t, even if we were in

2. Leave cards with no tracking number and no contact details to arrange re delivery

Due to my health issues I’ve ordered a wheel chair from Amazon. Hermes allege they tried to deliver at a date and time we were definitely in.

Did you check the contents of all your wheelie bins or if your parcel was chucked over a garden wall?  It happened to a parcel "delivered" to a neighbour of mine.

Edited by Langweilig

• 1 month later...