Dale Cregan Hunger Strike

Dale Cregan, the murderer of two policewomen, one from the Island, is going on hunger strike as he wants to move to a Manchester prison!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23842083

The two ladies he killed, and their families and friends have no options or choices regarding his victims. Let's hope the Home Office grow a pair and let the b*****d die!!

Dale Cregan, the murderer of two policewomen, one from the Island, is going on hunger strike as he wants to move to a Manchester prison!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23842083

The two ladies he killed, and their families and friends have no options or choices regarding his victims. Let's hope the Home Office grow a pair and let the b*****d die!!

Force feed the bastard. Then kill him.

This is everything that's wrong with our country when it comes to crime and punishment this guy has admitted killing 4 people (could be less or more I can't remember off the top of me head) and attempting to kill others, yet the prison services and government will pander to him in fear of some smart arsed human right lawyer suing them for compensation. In any other country he would be left to it.

The only reason he wants to go to a Manchester jail is because all his friends and associates are there and his time will be made easier

As you say Thommo, the rights of 'Mr' Cregan will be paramount in all this. Having taken away the rights of his four victims, to my way of thinking he doesn't have much of a case, but I'm sure some bleeding heart lawyer will pick it up, and after all, the State's paying. I'd let the bugger starve. Force feeding would be a sick and obscene travesty of justice and morality.

He's discovered that it's only in the country of the blind that the one-eyed man is king. He needs the powerful feeling of being surrounded by his moronic acolytes. Move him to Rockall and let him fend for himself.

This is everything that's wrong with our country when it comes to crime and punishment this guy has admitted killing 4 people (could be less or more I can't remember off the top of me head) and attempting to kill others, yet the prison services and government will pander to him in fear of some smart arsed human right lawyer suing them for compensation. In any other country he would be left to it.

The only reason he wants to go to a Manchester jail is because all his friends and associates are there and his time will be made easier

Agree, I hope his kidneys fail too. The guy is a piece of shit.

Archived