Un Agenda 21

Cliff

So, who are "they"?

The royal and aristocratic families of Europe who have adapted to modern political democratisation by transferring their operations to the undemocratic private sector, through corporations and banks which are more powerful than nation-states. They have also been behind increasing internationalisation, globalisation and calls for world government.

Ok, thanks for actually answering a question for once.

That is not to say that nouveau riche businessmen and families aren't a part of it as well. There are various levels of exploitation and parasitism ruining this world and not just one homogeneous group at the top.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely along the way there would be at least one sensible and verifiable whistle blower? Surely not everyone in power can be a lizard mutant?

Surely along the way there would be at least one sensible and verifiable whistle blower? Surely not everyone in power can be a lizard mutant?

The only Whistleblower I can think of is Karen Hudes, she worked in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007., but got expelled for exposing corruption.

Karen Hudes. http://blogs.forbes.com/people/karenhudes2/

The only Whistleblower I can think of is Karen Hudes, she worked in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007., but got expelled for exposing corruption.

She talks crap though. Like saying all the tax money leaves the US and ends up in the Vatican with the help of the Jesuits, via the City of London. As well as 60,000 tonnes of gold hidden in Hawaii. She's cuckoo.

Whistleblowing is not terribly good for your health.

JFK and President Eisenhower spring to mind, except Ike was sensible to leave the outing the "military industrial complex" close to the end of his term. I guess JFK thought he was in the clear.......

Nearer to home we have Robin Cook outed al ciada as just a database didn't manage to keep his heart beating much after that.

Even closer to home we have Roly Drower who was hounded to an early grave.

I would guestimate everyone at the top is a paedo or a paedo protector to some extent, so imagine how fruitful the Maddie McCann investigation has been and will be...........how hard could it possibly be, unless the PTB are in on it and it is a great big fucking unfunny farce.

Ah of course the window licking paedos from the BBC - that explains your involvement then and apparent "stupidity"

My involvement? What precisely are you inferring?

I seriously think you need psychiatric help, I'm not the one obsessed with raising the subject of paedophilia. I was only posting a link to a story I thought might interest people.

you brought up the BBC who actually made the worst paedo in the history of the planet the host of a prime time children's TV show - and you think that makes them worth referring to

This is the guy they call an expert on Agenda 21

and what is my involvement? If you're going to accuse me of something at least have the courage to say it. Alternatively, I will accept an apology and we'll leave it at that.

They're not lizards, they're human beings and why you would need a whistleblower to know what the elite are up to is beyond me because it's glaringly obvious. It's not as if they hide what goes on. Most of these whistleblower people are little more than used car / snake oil salesmen out to make a buck out of gullible people.

She talks crap though. Like saying all the tax money leaves the US and ends up in the Vatican with the help of the Jesuits, via the City of London. As well as 60,000 tonnes of gold hidden in Hawaii. She's cuckoo.

I agree with you Lxxx, she should have stuck with the World Bank info. It does make you think was she may have been threatened to put out the disinformation to make the genuine information seem less credible?

Archived