Un Agenda 21

Cliff

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely along the way there would be at least one sensible and verifiable whistle blower? Surely not everyone in power can be a lizard mutant?

The only Whistleblower I can think of is Karen Hudes, she worked in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007., but got expelled for exposing corruption.

Karen Hudes. http://blogs.forbes.com/people/karenhudes2/

She talks crap though. Like saying all the tax money leaves the US and ends up in the Vatican with the help of the Jesuits, via the City of London. As well as 60,000 tonnes of gold hidden in Hawaii. She's cuckoo.

I agree with you Lxxx, she should have stuck with the World Bank info. It does make you think was she may have been threatened to put out the disinformation to make the genuine information seem less credible?

Or she's just another Jew spewing anti-Vatican propaganda.

Well, either way, being a Jew has little to do with the content of her claims.

I just found it strange that as an ex-World Bank employee she'll have a pretty good understanding of how international finance works. It has for centuries been ran in the main by international jewish financiers and still is to this day, certainly in the western world anyway. One only has to look at how many Goldman Sachs alumni and general people of jewish descent are in key positions of banking power to see the evidence of that. Why would she then come out and say it's actually ran by the Vatican and the Jesuits?

• 5 weeks later...

Canada to Stop Delivering Mail to City Homes Over 5 Years.

More pressure to move in to "Smart Cities" or travel ten miles to pick up your mail, next it will be no Doctor call outs to remote houses, no local petrol stations, and tarmacked highways will become dirt roads which is now happening in the USA.

http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=42389

Canada to Stop Delivering Mail to City Homes Over 5 Years.

More pressure to move in to "Smart Cities" or travel ten miles to pick up your mail, next it will be no Doctor call outs to remote houses, no local petrol stations, and tarmacked highways will become dirt roads which is now happening in the USA.

http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=42389

Or it could just be that people aren't sending letters any more? Did the roads turn into dirt when they stopped delivering ice after the fridge was invented?

Alarmist nonsense.

Or it could just be that people aren't sending letters any more? Did the roads turn into dirt when they stopped delivering ice after the fridge was invented?

Alarmist nonsense.

Glad that I am not the only one who thinks this is a load of rubbish... Speaking of which I assume that they are still going to be collecting the "trash"? I would also assume that private delivery companies will continue to deliver to personal addresses?

Glad that I am not the only one who thinks this is a load of rubbish... Speaking of which I assume that they are still going to be collecting the "trash"? I would also assume that private delivery companies will continue to deliver to personal addresses?

Yes, but living outside of cities will increasingly be a privilege only of the well-to-do. There will be higher rates, higher property prices, reduction of public transportation infrastructure, increasing petrol prices. Everything is gearing toward the poor being further concentrated into cities. Which is what UN Agenda 21 advocates.

Yes, but living outside of cities will increasingly be a privilege only of the well-to-do. There will be higher rates, higher property prices, reduction of public transportation infrastructure, increasing petrol prices. Everything is gearing toward the poor being further concentrated into cities. Which is what UN Agenda 21 advocates.

Hasn't this pretty much been the case since the industrial revolution? People were forced into the cities to work in the mill when they overtook the cottage industries. That can hardly be blamed on UN Agenda 21.

Then again we more recently saw people leaving the cities and a growth in the suburbs and commuters. There has now been a period of sustained redevelopment of the inner cities and that seems to be encouraging people to move back. Manchester is an example of this as the old mills are converted into contemporary apartments and the same had been happening elsewhere.

I am sure you will tell me it is all part of a bigger plan, however, to me it just seems to be part of a trend of moving in and out of cities that has been happening since the industrial revolution (and maybe before).

Of course it goes back to the industrial revolution. It goes back even further than that, to when the ruling elite went against the Magna Carta -- specifically, the Charter of the Forests -- and began to privatise the commons. This happened in several stages, the most important being the Reformation when the church lands, which were held in common for the benefit of the community, were confiscated and privatised; and then later with the Enclosure Movement beginning in the 18th century. UN Agenda 21 is just one element in this movement. Whether or not there is a formal conspiracy involved here is beside the point; the effect is the same.

Of course --- the same record, the war between rich and poor, has been playing on a loop for thousands of years.

'That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun.

Is there anything of which it may be said,
“See, this is new”?
It has already been in ancient times before us.
There is no remembrance of former things,
Nor will there be any remembrance of things that are to come
By those who will come after.'

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11

Archived