Un Agenda 21

Cliff

On what page does it say that?

Note - This is a PDF attachment from the US Archive.Org

Page 5

The John Birch Society are a bunch of ultra-conservatives who also have the belief that an elite is trying to control us all....... Not the most reliable of sources

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Page 5

The John Birch Society are a bunch of ultra-conservatives who also have the belief that an elite is trying to control us all....... Not the most reliable of sources

Kevster.

If you do not want to believe the information that is out there and available to be seen or heard, then that's fine, it's your prerogative or at least for the moment. smile.png

If you wish to know more and have an hour and 23 minutes to spare, then have a listen to what's been said on this link but like I said, it is lengthy and it's not the best of sound tapes either.

People are always trying to control us in one way or another and whether this is an elite group or even Mr Bell, we're always following someone else's beck and call.

PDF Sustainable Development Link

So posting links to more conspiracy theorists make the original conspiracy theory correct does it?

I can point you to loads of places on the internet that show that the holocaust didn't happen, that dinosaurs lived alongside humans, and that the Queen is a shape shifting lizard from Venus. Just because it's there doesn't make it true.

Page 5

The John Birth Society are libertarians who uphold the constitution and they are quite right and doing a great service by exposing those who threaten our liberties. Nice use of the word "ultra" followed by a hyphen to try to make them sound scary.

The John Birth Society are libertarians who uphold the constitution and they are quite right and doing a great service by exposing those who threaten our liberties. Nice use of the word "ultra" followed by a hyphen to try to make them sound scary.

I rank them up there with the Westboro Baptist Church in the weirdo league

Anyway - shouldn't you be out there chem trail spotting?

So posting links to more conspiracy theorists make the original conspiracy theory correct does it?

I can point you to loads of places on the internet that show that the holocaust didn't happen, that dinosaurs lived alongside humans, and that the Queen is a shape shifting lizard from Venus. Just because it's there doesn't make it true.

Just because it's there doesn't make it true?

It looks pretty obvious to me that either you don't want to admit there's something amiss with what's going on with this Agenda 21 or you can't?

There's loads of documents out there man, books wrote by authoritative figures and organisations indicating what they plan to do!

So who's the conspirators, the Government who wrote it, or the people attempting to prevent their property and rights being taken away from them?

It looks pretty obvious to me that either you don't want to admit there's something amiss with what's going on with this Agenda 21 or you can't?

It's just that I'm a grown up, normal person who doesn't see some evil conspiracy around every corner.

Of course, TJ and his like will just say that I've been brainwashed by the elite and poisoned by the chem trails. If people are stupid enough to read 'conspiracy' into everything, then there's no way you can get them to listen to sense. Show them proof that they're wrong and it's just another part of the conspiracy.

It's just that I'm a grown up, normal person who doesn't see some evil conspiracy around every corner.

Of course, TJ and his like will just say that I've been brainwashed by the elite and poisoned by the chem trails. If people are stupid enough to read 'conspiracy' into everything, then there's no way you can get them to listen to sense. Show them proof that they're wrong and it's just another part of the conspiracy.

I'm not saying your not a grown up normal person and I'm not going to mickey take you on the decisions that you make and my earlier comment that you've quoted was a little negative and bad use of wording.

At the same time, I've read conspiracy theories that leaves a lot to be desired and agree with you that there's a whole bundle of made up stuff which are laughable and jump to conclusions from A to Z without going through B, C, D onwards.

This one is different and claims of a conspiracy by the United Nations seem to be well founded.

I'm not going to press any more of this on you, but will say that it seems that various cities are now seeing the the bigger picture and those who've adapted the various policy into their cities, are regretting doing so now and trying to pull out.

TJ - You would like to reduce the population by 80% in your own words but disagree with whatever is in that document (it is late and I cannot be arsed reading it!). So what is your idea to reduce the population?

As I said, Agenda 21 involves taking away our liberties and moving people out of the countryside and into cities and getting everyone to use public transportation. I agree with other ideas for population reduction in Agenda 21 such as education.

Of course, TJ and his like will just say that I've been brainwashed by the elite

You went to school, didn't you? That's all the brainwashing you need.

And so, I presume did you

Yes, but I was always consciously aware of the brainwashing and able to filter it into a nice little compartment of my brain labelled "garbage".

Of course, TJ and his like will just say that I've been brainwashed by the elite

You went to school, didn't you? That's all the brainwashing you need.

And so, I presume did you

Yes, but I was always consciously aware of the brainwashing and able to filter it into a nice little compartment of my brain labelled "garbage".

And chem trails and elites ruling the world are in the bit not labelled garbage?

Me thinks somebody has been playing swap the label

Archived