Un Agenda 21

Cliff

Try boiling a pan of tap water till it is dry and look at the crap left in the bottom of the pan. you can also do this with rainwater after a heavily chemtrailed sky. you could chuck the residue into a gas flame to see what colour it goes, gives some idea what the residue is.

You are joking aren't you or didn't you do chemistry at school?

no joke, unfortunately

you may have to boil more than 1 litre of tap water to get a tiny bit of residue.

tap water has salts (crap) in it - easily verifiable fact - you can do this yourself

http://bedejournal.blogspot.com/2008/02/francis-bacon-and-horses-teeth.html

argue like a twat on a forum or just do it - francis bacon on counting the teeth of a horse

Blimey, you are being serious.

There is no need to waste energy needlessly boiling water (or arguing like a twat as you so eloquently put it) as a bit of basic chemical knowledge tells you that water is commonly known as the universal solvent. It contains all kinds of salts, at differing levels depending on its source. Of course there will be "residue" (or salts if you want to use the correct terminology) visible if you boil away the liquid, but that has always been the case. It is a natural phenomenon.

Didn't you do the rock salt extraction experiment at school?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mojomonkey - forget trying to talk sense to these folk.... according to them, there is a big conspiracy behind everything.

'Furring' in kettles? It's not due to naturally high calcium levels in the local water, but all down to some evil plan by the ruling elite to poison the hoi polloi.

High background radiation levels in some areas? Nothing to do with the local rock being granite (which is naturally radioactive) but all down to top secret experiments on the effects of radiation on large populations.

High background radiation levels in some areas? Nothing to do with the local rock being granite (which is naturally radioactive) but all down to top secret experiments on the effects of radiation on large populations.

Agreed. I don't know why the Japanese are even bothering to try to contain Fukashima. Don't they know radiation is totally natural and good for you? The more the merrier!

Radiation is naturally occuring.

Asbestos is naturally occuring.

Salt in water is naturally occuring.

As for TJ and CrossRoss I am surprised that they have not started on the education system deliberately misleading the youth so they do not question the acts of the ruling elite...

Agreed. I don't know why the Japanese are even bothering to try to contain Fukashima. Don't they know radiation is totally natural and good for you? The more the merrier!

Too much of anything is bad for you - even things that are essential to life such as water or oxygen

if you think rainwater containing salts is ok then there is nothing more i can say.

it is like saying distilled water containing salts is ok

distilled water should be pure as should rainwater

That's one of most amusing posts I've read on here.

Rainwater does contain salts, its anything but chemically pure.

if you think rainwater containing salts is ok then there is nothing more i can say.

it is like saying distilled water containing salts is ok

distilled water should be pure as should rainwater

That's one of most amusing posts I've read on here.

Rainwater does contain salts, its anything but chemically pure.

Okay, and because rain water is naturally not entirely pure, that means it's perfectly healthy to drink acid rain caused by man-made pollution? Not sure I understand the logic going on here.....

Okay, and because rain water is naturally not entirely pure, that means it's perfectly healthy to drink acid rain caused by man-made pollution? Not sure I understand the logic going on here.....

I've not, nor has anyone else, made any reference to acid rain? My response was to CrossRoss's post about "residue" being left over when you boil water.

Archived