Un Agenda 21

Cliff

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

take a bucket of rainwater boil the fuck out of it and examine the contents of what is left after you boil the water away.

not so hard is it?

Understanding science clearly is - for some people.

Tried it, and made an interesting scientific discovery. But will use a metal bucket next time :(

However geoengineering is very real and a mixture of aluminium, barium and other foreign bodies are being sprayed into the atmosphere at various levels to geoengineer the planet for some reason. That much has been openly admitted by leading scientists.

Source?

Stand by for a jokey denial from Lx^3.

Watch the 'What In The World Are They Spraying' link I posted earlier.

Rimshot!

Well that will outline the scientists on camera, the US patents and the scientific evidence. If he's arsed he'll watch it and do further research from there. If he isn't he won't.

go get your flu shot - after all the doctor has your best interests at heart

I love the way that when you cannot answer a point made by someone your just revert to repeating yourself. All that proves is that you have a closed mind and refuse to consider anyone elses view.

take a bucket of rainwater boil the fuck out of it and the contents of what is left after you boil the water away.

not so hard is it?

where did the word examine go? whatever.gif "boil the fuck out of it and examine the contents"

misquoting is pretty low

That was a result of trying not to bloat quote on my mobile. It hardly alters what I was asking. Have you avoided contamination of the sample and how are you examining and testing the residue?

Pretty simple question to answer if you are doing it right.

take a bucket of rainwater boil the fuck out of it and the contents of what is left after you boil the water away.

not so hard is it?

where did the word examine go? whatever.gif "boil the fuck out of it and examine the contents"

misquoting is pretty low

InfoWars.com is as legitimate as a news organisation can get. In other words, not very, but a lot more believable than the mainstream media like the paedos at the BBC.

I think you'll find that the vast majority of BBC staff are not 'paedos'. I know someone who works for Tesco who has a criminal record, does that make all Tesco staff criminals?

I'll take auntie over your chemtrail mates at infowars anytime

Sound guy actually who made an error of judgement and hats off to Tesco as they gave him a chance to redeem himself. Not many firms do that, but they've now got a worker who'd jump through loops to help them out. Good and shrewd management decision IMO.

I agree with your comment Kevster regards the Tesco bit.

I do think that there is justification for people to consider conspiracy theories as there's always money grabbing bastards out there who'd make a banker seem honest, but these theories and their presentations can be so cack sometimes, that I'd nearly watch Boreonation Street.... Then again, things can't be that bad... can they?

bollocks

whatever.gif

Sadly I was being honest and it was a genuine mistake, however, I am not surprised to see that you can STILL not answer a simple question.

ETA - I fixed the misquote. I will accept your apology alongside an answer to my questions about how you conduct your experimentation and prevent contamination.

http://millercenter.org/president/speeches/detail/3677

exerpts from JFK's speech dated April 1961, he had his head blown to pieces on 22 Novemebr 1963 as well as other (probably fatal but far less spectacularly obvious) bullet wounds, his supposed killer LHO was in his turn killed by Jack Ruby (Rubenstein) who was in his turn also killed.

These words are rarely written down but should be studied carefully. These are not the words of a conspiracy theorist but a popularly elected President who had a pretty good idea of what he was up against.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions—by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence—on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

let me repeat his words ". For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence"

Agenda 21 is the latest incarnation of this ruthless conspiracy to reduce us all to slaves with no say in how we live our lives. Big pharma, Sanmonto, all the wars, "education", banking and the neutered political system are part of the rest. They cannot control the internet.........smile.png

If boiling some water is too much bother to look for the mental chains that hold you in servitude then part of me can only admire the ruthless conspiracy.

If boiling some water is too much bother to look for the mental chains that hold you in servitude then part of me can only admire the ruthless conspiracy.

Yes, everyone knows that if you boil water there will be salts (or to use your word "residue") left. That is not disputed, for instance I had a boiled egg for breakfast and had to wash the deposited salts off the pan afterwards. What I'm not understanding, and would welcome your explanation, is what you think those salts are? My believe (based on chemical knowledge and learning) are that they are dissolved minerals from when the water cycle passed through the ground. Its entirely normal and will have been happening since the dawn of time. No drinking water is 100% chemically pure H20, I'm sure you will have seen the chemical composition analysis table on the label of a bottle of mineral water? Do you believe that the government (Isle of Man or otherwise) is putting something in the water supply that accounts for the salt deposits you see when boiling water?

Archived