Bit Wet Out There Apparently

Mission

I know this should probably be in general chat but hey, everyone's putting posts where they like today so tough shit.

Landslip on the mountain, Ramsey coast road bad as well apparently - any other flooding elsewhere?

It's cleared up quite nicely in Ramsey now and I didn't think the rain was particularly heavy last night - was it bad elsewhere?

We went up Snaefell last night for the Pie in the Sky, oh my life, that was an experience! Slightly dodgy going up but coming down was rather more hairy, more than a couple of us were expecting the tram to be blown off its tracks and head our way to See Dorothy in Oz, it was deffo blowing more than a hoolie and it was Hound of the Baskervilles misty and driving rain, the tram and most passengers were piss wet through!! Plus point was that the food was brilliant!

I know this should probably be in general chat but hey, everyone's putting posts where they like today so tough shit.

Landslip on the mountain, Ramsey coast road bad as well apparently - any other flooding elsewhere?

It's cleared up quite nicely in Ramsey now and I didn't think the rain was particularly heavy last night - was it bad elsewhere?

Anyone know if the roads open again?

It was open earlier:-

Latest on the roads: The Mountain Road has now re-opened. The DOI are now dealing with a diesel spill on the coast road from Dhoon to Ramsey in the northbound carriageway.

That was from Energy's FB feed 2 hours or so ago.

Not seen any further updates to the contrary so I assume it's still open.

Archived