Switch Off Your Mobile Phones!

Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about people who sleep with their phones right by them, as alarm clocks?

They'll be absolutely fine. I don't know what you studied at the university you did or did not go to but I'm assuming it wasn't physics.

No, I readily confess that I am not good at science, but I am very interested in it.

I agree but I'd like to know either way .......is it bad for us or not?

The WHO says there is no conclusive proof that they are harmful. Various youtube tinfoil hat types (you can normally spot them by the type of username they pick) say it will kill you instantly. I know who I believe.

I agree but I'd like to know either way .......is it bad for us or not?

The WHO says there is no conclusive proof that they are harmful. Various youtube tinfoil hat types (you can normally spot them by the type of username they pick) say it will kill you instantly. I know who I believe.

Who are the WHO and who do they represent?

Who are the WHO and who do they represent?

The World Health Organization - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization

They are the people who managed to eradicate smallpox, one of the most impressive collective human feats in history. Obviously the conspiracy theories out there will say that they are controlled by big business, new world order, lizards, etc.

And in the following year, did the 'floodgates open' for legal action?

He did 6 hours a day with a phone glued to his ear. That is not normal usage.

Why would anyone, with a modicum of common sense, do that? I suppose they could always put it on flight safe mode tho.

And in the following year, did the 'floodgates open' for legal action?

He did 6 hours a day with a phone glued to his ear. That is not normal usage.

Why would anyone, with a modicum of common sense, do that? I suppose they could always put it on flight safe mode tho.

I do it. The alarm on my old phone used to go off even if I switched it off, but I have to leave my current phone on or the alarm won't go off. I'll be setting it to flight mode from now on, though.

Archived