Switch Off Your Mobile Phones!

Thomas Jefferson

Truth Seeker, you're wasting your time. These people are either braindead zombie morons or shills. Have you ever noticed how the same people always appear to defend the ruling order? It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

Nah, it more like not everyone is convinced the world is out to get them.

It's not "the world" out to get them, it's a faction of the ruling elite out to get the world.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When your grand children ask you what you were doing while the planet was being taken over and turned into a dystopic nightmare run by mega-corporations, what will you tell them? "Don't worry kiddies, granddaddy was a a trendy person who defended the takeover every step of the way and made fun of anyone who spoke out against it and called them conspiracy theorists". What a legacy. You deserve a medal!

According to 'troof seaker' I'm not going to have grandkids as my peanuts are going to get roasted by my phone.

The FCC aren't there to protect the public, but to make sure corporations can keep making profits, same goes for the U S Food and Drug Administration, who have legalized GMO's.

Truth Seeker, you're wasting your time. These people are either braindead zombie morons or shills. Have you ever noticed how the same people always appear to defend the ruling order? It would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic.

Thomas Jefferson, yes I have noticed how they defend the establishment. The important thing is other readers notice it as well. Anyone who thinks corporations don't have a major influence on world events, I feel sorry for them. BTW the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement may be signed soon, I'm sure the big corporations will have had no influence on that. LOL.

Thomas Jefferson, yes I have noticed how they defend the establishment. The important thing is other readers notice it as well. Anyone who thinks corporations don't have a major influence on world events, I feel sorry for them. BTW the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement may be signed soon, I'm sure the big corporations will have had no influence on that. LOL.

How come if someone doesn't agree with posters like you they are automatically an idiot or a shill? Are you right on absolutely everything?

How come if someone doesn't agree with posters like you they are automatically an idiot or a shill? Are you right on absolutely everything?

No, just on the general fact that there is a real conspiracy being waged against the ordinary people by a faction of the ruling elite who want to bring about a society like you find in 1984 and A Brave New World -- both of which were written by insiders who knew what these clowns were planning.

No, just on the general fact that there is a real conspiracy being waged against the ordinary people by a faction of the ruling elite who want to bring about a society like you find in 1984 and A Brave New World -- both of which were written by insiders who knew what these clowns were planning.

More and more people are waking up, someone on another thread talked about the "Chatham House rules" I nearly fell out of my chair.

• 2 months later...

The video below shows the affects of "Smart Meter" radiation on blood cells. Unlike a mobile phone which can be turned off Smart Meters are constantly on as they need to transfer costumer data from one Smart Meter to another. I'm not sure if or when they will be coming to the IOM, but as its part of Agenda 21 I guess it won't be long.

Stop Smart Meters! http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/

Smart meters only transmit data for roughly 1.4 seconds per day, at very low wattage. And even if one stands less than one meter (3 feet) from a smart meter when it broadcasts its data, the resulting microwave exposure is 550 times less than standing in front of an active microwave oven, and 1100 times less than holding an active cell phone to one's ear.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-h-bailey/smart-meters-dumb-science_b_2768405.html

Smart Meters can't be on for just 1.4 seconds per day because they need to retransmit data from neighboring meters in a Mesh Network, also in future they will communicate with Smart Appliances so they can be turned off if the demand for electricity exceeds supply eg the "Smart Grid".

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/resources/what-are-smart-meters/

Archived