Santa Claus Is Not Real, Vicar Claims To Audience Of Primary School Children

slinkydevil

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really! The very idea of someone with a long, white beard who is completely timeless; who is able to watch everything you do and judge whether you're being good or not to decide on your reward or punishment - and yet is completely invisible.

That's just really, really stupid!

And I'm not too sure about Santa Claus, either.

And now for something completely different....

He's not only real, he's also....

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/fox-news-host-megyn-kelly-its-a-verifiable-fact-jesus-was-white/news/2013/12/12/80130#.Uqtw_eIlmkz

Santa Claus is not real, vicar claims to audience of primary school children

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10513229/Santa-is-not-real-vicar-tells-primary-school-children.html

Love a bit or irony. Would have been nice if one of the kids turned round and said 'Santa is real, just like God.'

God IS real. Santa is a false deity in the pantheon of the cult of materialism -- right alongside Colonel Sanders and Mr Blobby.

Really! The very idea of someone with a long, white beard who is completely timeless; who is able to watch everything you do and judge whether you're being good or not to decide on your reward or punishment - and yet is completely invisible.

That's just really, really stupid!

And I'm not too sure about Santa Claus, either.

What does an invisible beard look like, anyway?

Santa Claus is not real, vicar claims to audience of primary school children

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10513229/Santa-is-not-real-vicar-tells-primary-school-children.html

Love a bit or irony. Would have been nice if one of the kids turned round and said 'Santa is real, just like God.'

God IS real. Santa is a false deity in the pantheon of the cult of materialism -- right alongside Colonel Sanders and Mr Blobby.

Mr Blobby is real!! You could actually visit his house and see him (until he went bankrupt because no-one wanted too).

Oh, and your false "deity" of Santa is, as the vicar was actually saying, based on St Nicholas and has developed into Father Christmas & Santa Claus but like many things is based on religion or pagan beliefs. Plus I have also seen Father Christmas around a lot, I am yet to meet God...

There is reasoning to some of the stories and legends regarding Santa Claus. And I have little doubt that there were 'fairies' or rather 'little folk' who lived around the area of Fairy Bridge, but I suppose that is another subject.

Well that other chap gave us:

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.

Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colours,
He made their tiny wings.

The purple-headed mountain,
The river running by,
The sunset, and the morning,
That brightens up the sky;

The cold wind in the winter,
The pleasant summer sun,
The ripe fruits in the garden,
He made them every one.

The tall trees in the greenwood,
The meadows where we play,
The rushes by the water,
We gather every day;--

He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell,
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.

(I took the verse out about 'the rich man in his castle, the poor man at his gate', because it didn't suit my agenda)

Archived