Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it would be more exclusively reserved for intellectual elitists,Rhumsaa.

Can you guess where I got that notion from?

a sarcastic post of mine i assume...

I deducted that as I am an intellectual elitist not some scruffy member of the unwashed masses such as yourself

Well as your so good at subtraction here's a little addition for you.

You're more intellectual colostomy than colossus .

my word you're a dull troll

wake me up when you get a fucking clue

Don't worry - the financial sector people are only there to buy drinks for the real people who turn up.

From what I recall of the last one, I struggled to hear what people were saying due to the noise that someone claimed was 'music,' but it was an absolute delight to get to meet people like Gladys, theBees, PK [who turned out to be far less of a twat than you'd think from some of his posts ] and a host of others.

I'll definitely be at this one - as long as it doesn't clash with the Braaid Eisteddfodd.

These mood swings you keep having, are they an age thing or something???

Ahhhh the male menopause - that explains it!

It's time I did a seagull and perhaps this is the excuse to use. Unfortunately lot's of family commitments atm. As to fancy dress my wardrobe has been in a time warp for a good few years now so no worries on that account.

Archived