Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't worry - the financial sector people are only there to buy drinks for the real people who turn up.

From what I recall of the last one, I struggled to hear what people were saying due to the noise that someone claimed was 'music,' but it was an absolute delight to get to meet people like Gladys, theBees, PK [who turned out to be far less of a twat than you'd think from some of his posts ] and a host of others.

I'll definitely be at this one - as long as it doesn't clash with the Braaid Eisteddfodd.

These mood swings you keep having, are they an age thing or something???

Ahhhh the male menopause - that explains it!

I'll have to accept the expertise gained from your experience of it.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mish, I was gonna suggest The British Embassy Room (great of John to offer to sponsor btw) but I would tend to agree on "The Railway" too. I'm sure they could help out and "reserve" us a few tables. I'll speak to the landlord when I'm in there tomorrow, if that helps ?

GOMH, I'd appreciate that if you don't mind, thanks :)

Bees and I are throwing a few other things around via the medium of PMs so it's starting to take shape nicely now.

I might actually pop in for a visit this year.

So might I , provided the venue has a back door biggrin.png

there's a joke in there somewhere

From the old saying "If you are going to pick a fight in a pub make sure there's a back door". biggrin.png

I might actually pop in for a visit this year.

So might I , provided the venue has a back door biggrin.png

there's a joke in there somewhere

From the old saying "If you are going to pick a fight in a pub make sure there's a back door". biggrin.png

Oh, I thought you meant you were a back door merchant!

So, 20 'yes' votes and 25 'maybe' - however, 2 of the 'yes' votes are thebees and 2Bees, which I thought were one and the same person. Any other duplicates ready to 'come out'?

I suppose I could have viewed the results and nulled my 2bees vote but....I didn't.....I confess, it was me, I was trying to make the party look more popular than it truly is and I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for, you, you clever doctor type..... :D Yeah, sorry about that, I did just want to see the fancy dress replies when I was on 2bees the other day and yes, I did say I was going, but but but I will bring my friend with me, so that kind of counts as a true reply :) Now I just have to get my friend to come, he says "No." but he will change his mind or I will not go to Rovo and System 7......lol.

Archived