Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, 20 'yes' votes and 25 'maybe' - however, 2 of the 'yes' votes are thebees and 2Bees, which I thought were one and the same person. Any other duplicates ready to 'come out'?

Ok, you've got me....I kissed a man once.

I had to kiss old aunty Enid one christmas,and she hadn't shaved that day.

Here's the final(ish)top posters count on MT

http://web.archive.org/web/20040413035758/http://manx.net/forums/members.asp

Member Name Title Posts Last Post

Mission Advanced Member 5844 11 Apr 2004 05 Jan 2004

You all moan about TJ but he's such an amateur compared to me back in the day haha :D

Mission is was teh spam! ;)

No disco's this time I hope?

We've never had a 'disco'. If there is music this time around, it will be a lot more chilled out. Nothing is decided on that front but the feedback from previous events was that it was too full on for some and too loud for proper conversations to be had so if there is any musical distraction this time around it will be subdued so that we can all have a chat without losing our voices in the process.

What does bring our own buffet mean? Has someone offered to do one, or are we bringing our own sarnies and a flask?

I think bees is on the case food wise. Again, nothing decided yet but maybe a small donation towards costs from anyone attneding would be in order. If anyone wants to offer to prepare some food to bring on the night, feel free to PM me.

Archived