Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wrighty, on 29 Jan 2014 - 22:41, said:

So, 20 'yes' votes and 25 'maybe' - however, 2 of the 'yes' votes are thebees and 2Bees, which I thought were one and the same person. Any other duplicates ready to 'come out'?

Bees,the rules strictly say one vote per candidate.

Did you vote for Chris Thomas twice,by any chance?

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a woman has DIED!!!! of smoking half a joint.

Or did she? mellow.png

Hardly a 'devout Christian'

I don't remember the commandment: thou shalt not chill out, relax and have a spliff.

Ah, but there is a lot in scripture that says to obey the law of the land! Not that I personally go along with that crap. You can hardly be described as a devout Christian if you're breaking laws which scripture says you shouldn't, and anyhow surely as a Christian wouldn't God be enough to get you through a relationship break-up; which was my main point!

a woman has DIED!!!! of smoking half a joint.

Or did she? mellow.png

Hardly a 'devout Christian'

I don't remember the commandment: thou shalt not chill out, relax and have a spliff.

Ah, but there is a lot in scripture that says to obey the law of the land! Not that I personally go along with that crap. You can hardly be described as a devout Christian if you're breaking laws which scripture says you shouldn't, and anyhow surely as a Christian wouldn't God be enough to get you through a relationship break-up; which was my main point!

Well, you know, Christianity involves a "new covenant" (grace). The "old covenant" (the law) was for the Old Testament Jews. Christianity isn't about being perfect or sinless, it's about Jesus dying on the cross for our sins because we could never pay for them ourselves. Or something or other like that. I'm not a Christian. ;)

You're very angry these days TJ. Why don't you lay off MF and go chill for a few months? You do not have a good aura about you at the moment. .

get him to the bash and give him tequila - good entertainment

As Lee marvin said: Tequila is a really civilised drink. you just keep drinking until you get to the one that just won't go down... then you know you've had enough.

FACT: Lee Marvin was a direct descendent of Thomas Jefferson!

As Lee marvin said: Tequila is a really civilised drink. you just keep drinking until you get to the one that just won't go down... then you know you've had enough.

FACT: Lee Marvin was a direct descendent of Thomas Jefferson!

nice facts

Don't forget the nursery rhyme:

One tequila

Two tequila

Three tequila

FLOOR!

Evening everyone - quick update.

We will be putting a buffet on but we don't want to over or under cater for the event so it would be useful to get a more realistic idea of numbers that will definitely be attending on the night. If any of the people who voted 'maybe' have decided to attend, would you please amend your vote in due course so that we can get a better handle on numbers, thanks.

ETA - If anyone is vegetarian or vegan can you let us know please.

Also let Mission know of any severe intolerances or allergies (to food, not attendees/ MF posters)

Evening everyone - quick update.

We will be putting a buffet on but we don't want to over or under cater for the event so it would be useful to get a more realistic idea of numbers that will definitely be attending on the night. If any of the people who voted 'maybe' have decided to attend, would you please amend your vote in due course so that we can get a better handle on numbers, thanks.

ETA - If anyone is vegetarian or vegan can you let us know please.

Archived