Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump for the new week - getting closer and closer now folks so we could really do with getting a better handle on whether or not the 'maybe' voters are attending.

Just delete your votes and re-vote if you have decided to attend (or not).

Also, no-one has mentioned any special dietary requirements yet so if you have any allergies (or are vegetarian / vegan) we do need to know asap please.

Vote changed - I've got permission for a pass-out. Dietary requirements of beer and crisps/nuts will do me.

Cross referring to the AG thread I'm capable of laughing, with others, at myself or jokes ( however weak) made at my expense.

What I want to know is how quilp knew there were going to be sausages on offer specially for me?

Ah well, I was going to bring a few items to add to the buffet and a big tray of glistening, oven-baked Richmond's was one of them. Glad you took my earlier post as a joke, however weak and ''crass''.

Good job I don't make videos about the Manx and their cultural nuances, now that would be crass.thumbsup.gif

Still trying to organise a weekend pass. Is there a drop down dead date?

There is a date by which, if you haven't said yea or nay, you'll have to buy lots and lots of drinks!

[And I'm not telling you when it is!]

Cross referring to the AG thread I'm capable of laughing, with others, at myself or jokes ( however weak) made at my expense.

What I want to know is how quilp knew there were going to be sausages on offer specially for me?

Ah well, I was going to bring a few items to add to the buffet and a big tray of glistening, oven-baked Richmond's was one of them. Glad you took my earlier post as a joke, however weak and ''crass''.

Good job I don't make videos about the Manx and their cultural nuances, now that would be crass.thumbsup.gif

Good job you didn't mention cocktails,that would have landed you right in the sh1t........whistling.gif

Are you coming PL? I'd like to meet you.

You may be disappointed. I mean, I might come across on MF as a beautiful, witty, intelligent, funny person who any sentient being would love to have at their social occasion, and I am indeed all of those things. But I can't make it I'm afraid.

A simple yes or no would have been fine. ;)

Archived