Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you coming PL? I'd like to meet you.

You may be disappointed. I mean, I might come across on MF as a beautiful, witty, intelligent, funny person who any sentient being would love to have at their social occasion

Please don't worry about that. You don't! Honestly!

Cross referring to the AG thread I'm capable of laughing, with others, at myself or jokes ( however weak) made at my expense.

What I want to know is how quilp knew there were going to be sausages on offer specially for me?

Ah well, I was going to bring a few items to add to the buffet and a big tray of glistening, oven-baked Richmond's was one of them. Glad you took my earlier post as a joke, however weak and ''crass''.

Good job I don't make videos about the Manx and their cultural nuances, now that would be crass.thumbsup.gif

would it?

... I can assure you that none of the sausages we will provide will be contain, in fact, tiny penis.

Not Tesco value ones then.

Why are they called cocktail sausages anyway? Has anyone (apart perhaps from Del Boy) put one of those little umbrellas through one and popped it into a pina colada as some sort of gustatory enhancer?

For any subscribers, check out my legacy topic in the subscribers forum and post your comments please. For non-subscribers, this is your opportunity to subscribe and take the forum forward - or just wait a month to read it here. :)

Yes, subscribe and uni might come to his party and he might buy a drink wink.png

I'd be more inclined to subscribe if Unisol wasn't in charge to be honest. Whatever happened to Tearz?

last spotted deep in a game of planetarion?

Archived