Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, subscribe and uni might come to his party and he might buy a drink wink.png Have you seen the time? 6.50 I woke up at....wtf? I am totally unfamiliar with this time of day.

Did you go back to bed for a mid morning snooze and wake up with your face in puff pastry,by any chance?

Suffering another bout of bedtime pie head ? tongue.png

I deal with packed lunches the evening before, mrbees deals with the mornings, all in all much better for all concerned. At the moment I am totally furious about avis car hire in Liverpool. Thought I'd take advantage of the fly hire.... How stupid of me. Take warning, they add £20 for picking up at the airport, sell you a full tank of fuel etc etc...just watch out and learn from my mistake.

Oh I seeeeeeeeee. They're a bit robbing bastards but not totes. There is the £20 premium still but the fuel charge is not actioned unless you bring the car back not full, I see now. Ahhhh its not like the olden days, everyone is on the con now. I am now unfurious and happier with avis...cool car too, took me an age to figure all the stuff out, lights, wipers, radio, even got my phone blue teething sat nav instructions to the stereo, way smart.

There have been a few new members lately (who have been suspected / accused of being existing members).

Is this joining or morphing because of the impending hooly?

I have hand picked a member to 'come as' instead of Domino. Cloak and daggerism continues.

The bash will probably only be attended by 4 or 5 people who talk to themselves a lot.

And 4 of the 5 people will all be Thomas Jefferson

That's 2 out of the five for definite now we have two TJ's.

This is now 4 weeks away. Do we have start and finish times and menu?

Well.... John, it is 'in hand', I was supposed to pop up to see Mission this week but it is half term and I'm not entirely well (see Problems at hospital for further details), I have spoken to some people and it will all be fine - I'll pm you when I've spoken to Mission :)

Archived