Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said they could make Meringues? game on, bring em on down :) The food is as thus - members are bringing meringues, salads, sarnies, crisps, nuts, things on sticks and we will order pizza as required from the place over the road. The number of people expected is unknowable so it makes sense to make a bit of a snake and if people are still hungry - pizza innit?

Who said they could make Meringues? game on, bring em on down smile.png The food is as thus - members are bringing meringues, salads, sarnies, crisps, nuts, things on sticks and we will order pizza as required from the place over the road. The number of people expected is unknowable so it makes sense to make a bit of a snake and if people are still hungry - pizza innit?

Over the years the sheer volume of small-minded, petty, opinionated bullshit dressed up as fact that's been posted on up here leaves me really quite astonished that there won't be rows and rows of tables groaning under the huge weight of vast dishes of humble pie.

Ooops sorry. Felt my grip on reality slipping there....

Bit of an issue. I'll be arriving Friday and I'm quite sure that my hotel room won't even have the pathetic rip-off mini-bar fridge and I don't like pizza. Is there anywhere nearby where I can load up on pre-session alcohol absorbant ballast and also purchase a scrannage contribution?

Who said they could make Meringues? game on, bring em on down smile.png The food is as thus - members are bringing meringues, salads, sarnies, crisps, nuts, things on sticks and we will order pizza as required from the place over the road. The number of people expected is unknowable so it makes sense to make a bit of a snake and if people are still hungry - pizza innit?

Over the years the sheer volume of small-minded, petty, opinionated bullshit dressed up as fact that I've posted on up here leaves me really quite exhausted.

biggrin.png

Sorry, PK - sometimes it just has to be done!

Over the years the sheer volume of small-minded, petty, opinionated bullshit dressed up as fact that's been posted on up here leaves me really quite astonished that there won't be rows and rows of tables groaning under the huge weight of vast dishes of humble pie.

Ooops sorry. Felt my grip on reality slipping there....

Bit of an issue. I'll be arriving Friday and I'm quite sure that my hotel room won't even have the pathetic rip-off mini-bar fridge and I don't like pizza. Is there anywhere nearby where I can load up on pre-session alcohol absorbant ballast and also purchase a scrannage contribution?

Loads of eateries on North Quay; some good, some bad.

Who said they could make Meringues? game on, bring em on down :) The food is as thus - members are bringing meringues, salads, sarnies, crisps, nuts, things on sticks and we will order pizza as required from the place over the road. The number of people expected is unknowable so it makes sense to make a bit of a snake and if people are still hungry - pizza innit?

Over the years the sheer volume of small-minded, petty, opinionated bullshit dressed up as fact that I've posted on up here leaves me really quite exhausted.

:D

Sorry, PK - sometimes it just has to be done!

Originality never was your strong suit...

Archived