Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you the legendary steven from the MF collective of yesteryear?

Regretfully I am but a faded impersonator.

There used to be a whole army of steven clones. There is only one steven and I'm not even sure if there is even a steven anymore.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People (mostly Mission) have been very kind and organised a party, others have offered to bring some snacks. You do not have to go Domino. smile.png

I added my name to the list a while back, but after being 'advised' I was considered undesirable, I removed it.

People (mostly Mission) have been very kind and organised a party, others have offered to bring some snacks. You do not have to go Domino. smile.png

I added my name to the list a while back, but after being 'advised' I was considered undesirable, I removed it.

One less person to eat the sausage rolls. John Wright will be very pleased to hear that.biggrin.png

a wise move

Why 'undesirable'? I don't want to just sit and talk with people who agree with what everyone else is saying!

As a matter of fact I'd be happy to see Thomas Jefferson turn up - it would give me someone to throw the bloody meringues at !tongue.png

Lon,I promise to wear my disagreeable head for the bash and I'll do my best to catch at least one projected meringue with my teeth.

This is far trickier than merely catching a bullet,apparently.

I reckon a couple of bees' meringue halves slathered with whipped cream and placed over each ear might be worth a go.

I'm going to have to unsubscribe from this thread. I'm too upset that I can't make it. Boo hoo. I'm not even joking.

It is actually 'agrea'

(I look forward to having a pint and a moan with you again P.K.)

Likewise and if Lonan3 is there we'll have plenty to moan about!

I trust Geoff Corkish has been inundated with snail-mail invites? I'd better check Flea-Bay to make sure they've not been posted...

It is actually 'agrea'

(I look forward to having a pint and a moan with you again P.K.)

Likewise and if Lonan3 is there we'll have plenty to moan about!

I trust Geoff Corkish has been inundated with snail-mail invites? I'd better check Flea-Bay to make sure they've not been posted...

Seems he has been 'sacked' from the post office

Archived