Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going because I'm one or more generations behind the majority of members on here.

They should have a minimum membership length requirement to keep people like me and TJ out wink.png

Looks like work committments this weekend are likely to stop me from going, I'm having to rearrange travel arrangements.

On the plus side, that will lower the average age by 40+ years.

I'm not going because I'm one or more generations behind the majority of members on here.

They should have a minimum membership length requirement to keep people like me and TJ out wink.png

Looks like work committments this weekend are likely to stop me from going, I'm having to rearrange travel arrangements.

On the plus side, that will lower the average age by 40+ years.

and so it begins

You should definitely come along A/C - we may need a youngster to run messages or something.

The message reads "Six more pints for the old men at the corner table. Thanks." Or similar...

You're tempting me know because the messages could get "altered" on that long journey between members. Tee hee hee juvenile pranks could abound.

Just come along dude, you can't be that young surely?

Girl89 came to the last one and she'd just turned 18 and Ean came to the first one when he can't have been much older than that at the time (he looked younger lol).

Can't believe how many maybe votes there still are, come on people make your minds up lol, it's not that hard a decision. :)

Girl89 came to the last one and she'd just turned 18 and Ean came to the first one when he can't have been much older than that at the time (he looked younger lol).

Absolutely. And don't be put off by how vicious and nasty some posts are. That doesn't mean that those attending will be like that. Have you ever had loads of telephone conversations with someone and then met them? They're NEVER how you imagine they will be.

Incidentally Mish my attendance is now in doubt but as I didn't vote in the poll I'm assuming my absence won't be noticed on the victualling front?

Oh not you as well lol - you at least have a decent excuse as you have to physically travel over to the rock.

Hope you can make it but if not, let me know next time you are over and we'll meet up for a pint or two or some food or something.

Can't believe how many maybe votes there still are, come on people make your minds up lol, it's not that hard a decision. smile.png

Hi, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, please have a seat.

Also, now found out it was Friday I'm engaged and not Saturday which means I can come. So, before I re-read the thread, do I bring foodstuffs or is it pizzas from over the road?

No need to bring anything other than yourself and money to purchase drinkage from teh bar (for yourself, and your friendly MF party organiser of course :) )

Food is being prepared and brought along by 3 very kind and generous forum members so you should make sure you at least buy them 1 drink each as well :)

This just in (you don't get this kind of live reporting at night from the local medai lol...)

Our do is on at the same time as the anarchy do at the Hydro apparently - do we pop along for a bun fight or join forces with them for a mass pissup before storming government HQ???

Archived