Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Side note, if anyone is coming from Ramsey or nearby, I'm quite happy to offer a lift. it's no limo but my little blue Hyundai will get you there and possibly back.

Do you drive like Lewis Hamilton or Victor Meldrew (or somewhere inbetween?) it might affect your chances of scoring a fare lol smile.png

I am heading up from Ramsey but I need to be there in advance of everyone else so I will most likely make my own way up but thre could potentially be others from Ramsey heading up - 1 at least that I know of but maybe 3 or 4 possibly that may appreciate a lift.

I'm happy to share a cab back at the end of the night with anyone else that is heading back north though.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, please have a seat.

Also, now found out it was Friday I'm engaged and not Saturday which means I can come. So, before I re-read the thread, do I bring foodstuffs or is it pizzas from over the road?

Good. as it's fun eg here's a piccy I took at the last 'do' of some of my favourite MF posters:

post-156-0-04211000-1395224303.jpg

See - they're just like me! Only I don't smoke. Smoulder sometimes though..... smile.png

Where's FLIS these days? She is/was a Ramsey girl, I haven't seen her for aaaages.

Yeah I saw her the other week in the Chinese take away at midnight, not seen her post on here for yonks

ETA - last active on here in 2009, scary how time flies

Oh not you as well lol - you at least have a decent excuse as you have to physically travel over to the rock.

Hope you can make it but if not, let me know next time you are over and we'll meet up for a pint or two or some food or something.

Family obligations. However I'm now lining up Super Sub Mark 2. Should know by close of play today.

P.K. you better be there. We need representatives of the awkward squad. Although I note you haven't been so prevalent on the forum like you used to be. Ah well, I s'pose we are all getting older and less bovvered.

Where's FLIS these days? She is/was a Ramsey girl, I haven't seen her for aaaages.

Yeah I saw her the other week in the Chinese take away at midnight, not seen her post on here for yonks

ETA - last active on here in 2009, scary how time flies

Yes, how time FLIS.

Maybe she just grew out of manxforums, after getting her degree and all that. (I think she did anyway)

Yes perhaps she found she had less time staring at computer screens avoiding doing work for her degree.

Or Facebook became a better time wasting tool

Archived