Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was as likely to have needed that info as he was to turn up freshly-shaven.

we haven't played together for 5 years but we still meet up for lunch....

#obscuremanxmusicpost

It has been suggested, anyone got a suitable collection vessel? I'm guessing in memory of Topaz it would be appropriate to give any monies donated to Hospice, I'm a big fan of theirs too :) I got a years free sub from Uni so I've made a cake (with a spelling mistake which I found really really amusing at the time) and can stretch to a couple of loaves and few bits of stuff, any stuff I bring to the table is a 'thank you' to Uni and the mods :)

It's a bit mental making sarnies for a fairly unknown number of people, between 25 and 50.....It's totally all in hand.......if I get up at half past six......

24 hour final call people - tomorrow night at this time approximately, hope to see you all there.

Will there be some form of pot to remunerate those providing the food with the rest going towards the forums/a charity of choice?

We can discuss that on the night, there are a couple of ideas floating around regarding charitable donations but rather than announce it here it can be talked about by all and we'll agree the best course of action.

Archived