Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for not making last night - still I made sure the meringues turned up! I really wanted to be there.... Will there be another one?

Hope so. Sorry I missed it and spent the evening migrating software instead.

I'm back in April again now, so hopefully maybe a few of us could meet for a pint?

On a 10 year anniversary, a couple of events in the year would be good and more inclusive?

Meringues were absolutely beautiful and so were those wonderful chocolate cake creations, That's my quota of cream, sugar and chocolate for the year sorted. The sandwiches were delicious. And I was well guzzling the beer down too. I didn't do much chatting - too busy eating and drinking. I didn't manage to eat the 'e' in forem though.

I was sorry I missed Uni and Tearz, they need thanking and I diidn't manage to speak to John to express my appreciation for his presence on these forums. They couldn't have lasted as they have without him.

Thanks all for your great company. See you in 2024.

ps AT - that is a pathetic excuse. Are you sure you didn't sort your sock drawer out while you were at it.

ps AT - that is a pathetic excuse. Are you sure you didn't sort your sock drawer out while you were at it.

Not quite.

Though on the 'bright' side I am 20 degrees Celsius and 1 hour ahead of the island at the moment.

No need to gloat.

I'm 1 hour ahead and 10 Celcius colder, heavy snow at the moment. Roll on moving day in May...

Not quite.

Though on the 'bright' side I am 20 degrees Celsius and 1 hour ahead of the island at the moment.

No need to gloat.

I'm 1 hour ahead and 10 Celcius colder, heavy snow at the moment. Roll on moving day in May...

Only 20 degrees? Just cycled 50km in this. Nice cold IOM sea air would have been welcome.

post-1086-0-33590500-1395578473_thumb.jpg

Not quite.

No need to gloat.

Only 20 degrees? Just cycled 50km in this. Nice cold IOM sea air would have been welcome.

attachicon.gifinstaweather_20140323_162613.jpg

no one cares

Oh, no no no no no no no noooooo, P.K. you really mustn't post that picture of me......please? smile.png

Let's talk hard currency here!

Actually, let's not. Feeling a tad vague this am. I can't imagine why...

Had a top evening. Many thanks to the organisers and all those who pitched up.

FFS, P K! How long does it take to send copies to the Criminal Records Office? Get the pictures on here, you drunken bugger!

Matt? You weren't there were you?

My sincere apologies Bees, I was also invited to a friend's 30th and I had to be up early in a cherry picker with a chainsaw felling trees so thought it best to avoid excessive alcohol and/or the temptation of!

Archived