Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS, P K! How long does it take to send copies to the Criminal Records Office? Get the pictures on here, you drunken bugger!

Sorry and all that but I've decided to get cashed-up by syndicating the photographic evidence as a lurid tabloid exposé of a clandestine, anarchist, devil-worshipping, trainee plumber organisation dedicated to crushing the Manx will to live by keeping the current denizens of Tynwald in power for as long as possible.

Fiendish or what? This time next week...

I would have gone to this event if it wasn't held in a pub at night time. I can't tolerate drunks, especially the loud and obnoxious type who seem to be so common on this island.

Shut up, as if. You are most welcome to come out with me some time, I will change your mind. My husband used to think like that :)

I would have gone to this event if it wasn't held in a pub at night time. I can't tolerate drunks, especially the loud and obnoxious type who seem to be so common on this island.

You wouldn't have liked P.K. very much, then. whistling.gif

As it goes, for a pub on a weekend there was a distinct lack of drunks lol. At least 3 (maybe more) of our lot weren't even drinking alcohol and none of us that were (as far as I could tell, maybe the doctor in the house could give his professional opinion) got drunk.

Twas a very chilled out affair, with much chatting but no rolling around on the floor giving it "I love you man".

Not like that. My husband is still my husband, I'm not looking for a replacement but I do think you should come out for a drink with us some time, the MF lot are all OK.

OK is not the right term at all, the ones that roll up to these social events are more than OK, they're great fun to be around.

Archived