Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I meant so I can sneak them in your basket so you can go to the check out for me.

I'm too young-looking to get served.

Ah, do you suffer from their "do you look under 25?" posters?

I got ID'd once for cigarettes in the Kirk Michael filling station - the fact that I was filling up a works van seemed to have escaped their attention at the time lol. I told her I was very flattered (as I was 31 at the time). :)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much is a small drink in a pub, anyway? £1,000 ?? Cheaper to go to the off licence and buy a bottle.

It's even cheaper to just go to bed and stare at the wall.

Cheaper still to switch the light off and stare at the dark.

Cheaper still to go to bed in daylight a la Mr Sausages. After all, playing wigwams in the dark is no fun at all!

Discussing something other than the original post (which is now moot, since the event has already taken place) is hardly trolling.

you were trolling with your standard guff of "I only drink red wine and penis colliders" or whatever other bored ramblings you were up to thereby derailing the chat of potential future events which you won't attend either because of some ridiculous stipulation you make up

Archived