Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you were trolling with your standard guff of "I only drink red wine and penis colliders" or whatever other bored ramblings you were up to thereby derailing the chat of potential future events which you won't attend either because of some ridiculous stipulation you make up

Interesting.

you were trolling with your standard guff of "I only drink red wine and penis colliders" or whatever other bored ramblings you were up to thereby derailing the chat of potential future events which you won't attend either because of some ridiculous stipulation you make up

That's really interesting. It's good to see someone is thinking in an original way rather than just being motivated by the flawed educational system.

No one has printers with ink.

Cool people have laser printers wink.png

That is funny actually, I was trying to make a poll last night, the question was "Do you have ink in your printer?", the answers were, yes, no, LOL ink? we have a laser printer with toner, LOL ink? we have a laser printer without ink and something else which I have forgotten, unfortunately I had software issues with the board & I gave up, it really wasn't worth it.

Carbon selector, I am not the second coming (I know, it is hard to believe for me too...) I make friends not followers.

Tsh I forgot what I came to tell you....

Thank heavens for Geekbook 42 and Yin & Yang, had they not brought cakes and meringues people might have tried 'that cake' and I might be needing John Wright to help me defend all the people suing me. I have never made a cake that bad in my life, I tried it on Sunday and thought it was nasty but I put that down to my hangover but no, I tried another bit Monday & yesterday, still rank. Its gone to the incinerator, bet it breaks it.

You think I am the second coming? Winner, now if I could only perfect that water into wine shit, life would be way good.

Just coz I am Jesus, don't be bringing me yer peppers n blind folk, I'm not down with the water into wine and really do feel that miracle would be better than fixing sick people, imagine all the doctors that would be out of work if I suddenly started healing all the sick people.

Archived