Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Peppers? I did not say peppers, I said "Lepers" and it changed it, yeay my computer changes words....now I wonder if I give it some water, what are the chances of it making it into wine? There is probably an app for that somewhere.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one has printers with ink.

Cool people have laser printers wink.png

That is funny actually, I was trying to make a poll last night, the question was "Do you have ink in your printer?", the answers were, yes, no, LOL ink? we have a laser printer with toner, LOL ink? we have a laser printer without ink and something else which I have forgotten, unfortunately I had software issues with the board & I gave up, it really wasn't worth it.

Carbon selector, I am not the second coming (I know, it is hard to believe for me too...) I make friends not followers.

And combustible cake,on special occasions.

One faithfull follower a messiah and miracle worker does not make.

If you're referring to AC, you're way off the mark, he was last seen running away at 500MPH, shortly after the conversation where I was arranging his marriage to my daughter.....

One faithfull follower a messiah and miracle worker does not make.

If you're referring to AC, you're way off the mark, he was last seen running away at 500MPH, shortly after the conversation where I was arranging his marriage to my daughter.....

To be fair, she's not the Messiah, but I doubt she'd appreciate being called a naughty boy.

I just find this thread quite amusing, though I'm sure anyone can appreciate the fleeing. The conversation regarding marriage started out of the blue, whilst I was about to partake in a sandwich..."Are you married?" "What?" "Have you got a wife?" "No" "Do you want one? I've got a daughter". And how would your daughter take the arranged marriage? I'm going into hiding for a while I think.

Even a dowry of 3 hamsters was offered...and obviously the 'benefit' of thebees as a mother in law...

(Assuming they were of a dowry age, that is!! 3 hamsters might suggest otherwise lol)

She's apparently older than I by a year or two (I forget which). I think the dowry hamsters were a family resource to be drawn upon to marry off the daughter.

Mission, I'm glad you did. I basically died and was unsure whether to laugh or cry, I think I managed a strange mixture.

Well look at it this way, she clearly took a shine to you and normally most blokes dread the mother in law because they're not good enough for her daughter.

i believe she's very talented musically.

Oh ETA - whilst it might sound like a cliche, I'd actually describe you as a very nice young man - in a totally non gay way of course.

Lol :) I think she would kill me if she found out about it. Did I really say 3 hamsters? I do have a daughter and a strange sense of humour, hope you weren't really scared I was just saying "you're a really nice young man" without saying it.

(Assuming they were of a dowry age, that is!! 3 hamsters might suggest otherwise lol)

She's apparently older than I by a year or two (I forget which). I think the dowry hamsters were a family resource to be drawn upon to marry off the daughter.

Mission, I'm glad you did. I basically died and was unsure whether to laugh or cry, I think I managed a strange mixture.

Don't worry AC, Mrs bees has a unique sense of humour and once you're familiar with it she'll have you crying with laughter.

Archived