Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Yin, (or is it Yang?) nice to have met you at the forum do. I am honoured sir.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it! Although my hubby did drop the meringues down - he's an absolute star, not many men would walk into a pub on a Saturday night carrying two plates of meringues!

Could someone compile a list of who actually was there? I'm pretty sure I never got around to meeting some of them and I probably owe several apologies.

Just got back from Douglas (thanks Rhumsaa for the lift there and back).

Massive thanks to thebees, Gladys, bookgeek42 and Yin & Yang for making and bringing along food, it was very kind and generous of you all and it tasted great.smile.png

Thanks also to AcousticallyChallenged, Bookgeek 42, Cheeky Boy, Gladys, Isle Of Man LIVE, Lisenchuk, Lonan3, P.K., Rhumsaa, steven !, Stu Peters, thebees, John Wright and Wrighty for turning up on the night and being so friendly and chatty. Good times smile.png

ETA - we attempted to do an Oscars stylie selfie but it kind of failed due to my camera misbehaving. P.K has some better pics that he said he will post up in due course.

Hey Yin, (or is it Yang?) nice to have met you at the forum do. I am honoured sir.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it! Although my hubby did drop the meringues down - he's an absolute star, not many men would walk into a pub on a Saturday night carrying two plates of meringues!

Mmmh, interesting, Thanks for the clarification. You were indeed the topic of convesation at times so your presence was felt and your efforts were appreciated.

Meringues were indeed marvellous. You do realise that you will now have to do the same for the next one.

Anyway, speaking about the do generally, it has to be said that everyone I met, and I'm pretty sure that was just about everyone, were as pleasant and interesting people as you could hope to meet.

SMUJ, were you there. I was hoping to hear some literary quotes.

I'd like to see a photo just to prove it actually happened

Photos should only be available to those who were assed to turn up (and the CRO, of course, since they were taken by P K)

Photo has been leaked already

tumblr_kwndeuJHST1qa7ls5.jpg

was that the result of Bees's cake or Stu's guitar playing ?

Archived