Manxforums 10th Birthday Bash Poll Thread

Mission

MF 10th Birthday Bash  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Genius!!!! It's a great shame that place in Nobles park is so, nothing, thats cheap smile.png

The Mare's parlour would be good and we've already paid for that venue several times over. The Councillors can piss off and pontificate outside the Rovers for the night while we consume the drinks cabinet and slide down the banisters stuart.gif

Look it's like the sad room in an old folks home - hardly a venue at all.

Booo - this sounds ace and I would love to meet your mugs but I am off island. sad.png

SWTB, we are pals in real life, i recognise the user! Do i get to come to the tea party or is it girls only? tongue.png

Merkin, you should come back for the party, it is the 10th after all.

Also, are any of the forum members talented or rich & generous or just, simply, a professional party organiser? Get involved, it's your forum, it's your party - lets make it well ace biggrin.png Balloons? Erm? Bronco, limbo, calypso - what ever, message Mission, Roxanne or me with all your generous and welcomed ideas (heavy emphasis on the generous)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be arsed reading back, hence: what night are we looking at ? Douglas, I assume ? 8pm til Midnight, I'd imagine ?

I'll find us somewhere suitable.

WARNING: I will be attending in three guises: The Godfather of Manx House, starwash.im, Isle Of Man LIVE.

All three have separate personae.

Let's do it ...

How about the Rovers?

Aye, The Rovers. That'll save Albert getting off his arse.

As an added attraction/entertainment, how about a stage and a microphone. For a bit of impromptu poetry, a rant, an Open Mic type song and stuff.

After all, it is the Year of Culture.

Can't be arsed reading back, hence: what night are we looking at ? Douglas, I assume ? 8pm til Midnight, I'd imagine ?

I'll find us somewhere suitable.

WARNING: I will be attending in three guises: The Godfather of Manx House, starwash.im, Isle Of Man LIVE.

All three have separate personae.

Let's do it ...

We were looking at Saturday 22nd March as that's the nearest night to the actual anniversary dude. Your help would be greatly appreciated. ::)

The last one, the one that was down in a basement on the promenade was fucking excellent. I was disco dancing and everything. There was some folk chatting away in the quieter bit but I enjoyed shaking it about and shouting a lot on the dancefloor part. No one listened. It was like a real life manxforums, which I suppose that is what it was. I kept asking people who they were off the forums and they just went "eh?" and looked funny at me. I didn't realise there was normal members of the public there too who were atracted by the thump thump of the disco (or whatever it is called these days) music.

Archived