Ariel Sharon Has Died At 85

Thomas Jefferson

Ariel Sharon, one of the few men in history who could sit at the top table with Hitler (metaphorically speaking of course) when it comes to ethnic cleansing.

I think you're doing a disservice to the many many insane dictators there have been

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ariel Sharon, one of the few men in history who could sit at the top table with Hitler (metaphorically speaking of course) when it comes to ethnic cleansing.

Ethnic cleansing? This man defended Israel from ethnic cleansing several times in his life, e.g. during the War of Independence in 1948 when the Arabs (who were allied with the Nazis during the war) all banded together to murder all the Jews, and then in 1973 when the surrounding Arab forces treacherously launched a sneak attacked on the Jewish holy day of Yom Kippur. This man did his part to save millions of Jews from a second Holocaust. So fuck you.

nothing fashionable about this beard unless you're in Al-Qaeda

As an aside, I am not sure about that. With beards and sideburns, bigger the better it seems at the moment.

I think Rog might have been my favourite member of these forums. He got so many people so very very angry.

I am not sure when he died. Must be a few years ago now.

Ethnic cleansing? This man defended Israel from ethnic cleansing several times in his life, e.g. during the War of Independence in 1948 when the Arabs (who were allied with the Nazis during the war) all banded together to murder all the Jews, and then in 1973 when the surrounding Arab forces treacherously launched a sneak attacked on the Jewish holy day of Yom Kippur. This man did his part to save millions of Jews from a second Holocaust. So fuck you.

Yeah, he was a hero all right, see Sabra and Shantila for further examples of what a wonderful human being this man was.

Yeah, he was a hero all right, see Sabra and Shantila for further examples of what a wonderful human being this man was.

When you're pushed into a situation of kill or be killed, is it wrong to kill?

How can you be pushed into a situation of invading a country and kicking people out of their land?

it's like being pushed into killing the owner of a shop you are robbing

His defence of Israel and everything it did was based on genuine, deep-seated knowledge and his Jewish faith.

genuine being the important word there and exactly why Rog was such a great forum member

His defence of Israel and everything it did was based on genuine, deep-seated knowledge and his Jewish faith.

Sounds like it was based on his deep-seated knowledge of reality. I'm guessing he was smart enough to not believe all the crap which is spewed against Israel on the BBC. A broadcasting corporation which won't even publish its own internal investigation into anti-Israel bias so the public can judge for themselves.

How can you be pushed into a situation of invading a country and kicking people out of their land?

That's what the Arabs tried to do to Israel in 1948, 1967, 1973, etc, etc. Repeated attempts to murder all the Jews there and Israel was victorious against them every time.

who'd have thought a massively financed high tech military would triumph over some poor displaced people

I think you're doing a disservice to the many many insane dictators there have been

I didn't say it wasn't a big table.

who'd have thought a massively financed high tech military would triumph over some poor displaced people

In 1948 and even 1967? I don't think so. And these wars were not against "poor displaced people"; they were sneak attacks against Israel by an alliance of Arab states who sought to wipe out all the Jews. And they had high tech military capabilities of their own.

In 1948 and even 1967? I don't think so. And these wars were not against "poor displaced people"; they were sneak attacks against Israel by an alliance of Arab states who sought to wipe out all the Jews. And they had high tech military capabilities of their own.

how underhand

it's almost like they felt wronged for some reason

can't imagine why

Archived