Ariel Sharon Has Died At 85

Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are allowed to change their mind and edit things when they've gone too far, Sausages.

TJ is all emotion and reflex - and often goes off half cocked - he's allowed to edit things to better express himself.

TJ - being concerned for improving the lot of the disadvantaged and disagreeing with minimum wage policies aren't necessary mutually exclusive - governments (those things you supposedly hate due to your libertarian heart) can take lots of policy actions to improve the lot of the poor, minimum wages might be popular, but they are very wasteful and there are many better policy approaches which would produce better results, but you don't give a flying F about that - minimum wages are your cause and you'll champion them no matter how inefficient and against libertarian principles they are, hey!

The old 'hate on Jews' nonsense again. Why do you always resort to the same old tired accusations TJ? You post some good stuff and are admittedly intelligent and articulate sometimes but you let yourself down with that fried vegetable on your shoulder.

TJ edited out the hate the Jews nonsense - hopefully because he saw it as being irrelevant to the current discussion. I don't think there is any reason to raise it - it will just derail the thread. Something TJ has tried to stop happening via the edit function but which Lxxx and Mr Sausages are not letting happen. Be fair folks - you can't have your cake and eat it - he edited it out.

People seem to take a special delight in having a go at Israel. Some of it's legitimate but it's the double standard I don't like. It's okay for Churchill to have the blood of civilians on his hands and he's to be put on the new £5 note and adored by everyone but how dare anyone say anything positive about Sharon's acumen as a military tactician. What Sharon did is no different to Churchill.

People seem to take a special delight in having a go at Israel. Some of it's legitimate but it's the double standard I don't like. It's okay for Churchill to have the blood of civilians on his hands and he's to be put on the new £5 note and adored by everyone but how dare anyone say anything positive about Sharon's acumen as a military tactician. What Sharon did is no different to Churchill.

Close, but no cigar....

I wasn't aware that Churchill was a field commander during WW2.

I wasn't aware that Churchill was a field commander during WW2.

Who ordered the bombing of Dresden?

Archived