Parasite Street ?

doc.fixit

I believe that this trend is mirrored in the UK. But it isn't just driving. Buying a house is put off longer or even indefinitely among the young today. Common factor: Shortage of readies.

I have heard that the tv program has caused some bother by being accused of presenting an imbalanced portrayal.

Here is a link I came to by Googling parasite street:

http://www.parasite-street.co.uk/

Interesting site.

Strikes me tho, that the site should focus on what tax the rich do pay rather than how much they evade. It would be interesting to see the figures they quote as "tax contribution by the rich" v " tax contribution of people on benefits".

I'm not pro rich people or pro poor. I just like factual and well reasoned arguments.

1) I'm all for tax dodging.

2) Barclays IS too big to allow to fail. The repercussions of it failing are something any sane person can understand.

3) I think all flats should be knocked down. If we reduce the population, everyone can live in a house.

4) I thought Tesco pay quite well for retail? At least in the Isle of Man?

5) Benefit "FRAUD" may be only £1.2bn, but I'm sure [legal] abuse of the welfare system is a lot higher than that.

One of the most expensive things in the UK is surely the NHS? I wonder how much it costs the UK taxpayer every year to treat people who, through poor lifestyle choices, inflict harm to their own bodies? I know alcohol and tobacco involves a tax, but do the taxes match the expenditure, and what about people who are bone idle, don't do any exercise, eat the wrong kind of food, do drugs, slut around having unprotected sex, drive dangerously, and so on and so forth? I'm not calling for Big Brother to step in and control people's lives but I equally don't see why I should have to subsidise other people's lifestyles.

One of the most expensive things in the UK is surely the NHS? I wonder how much it costs the UK taxpayer every year to treat people who, through poor lifestyle choices, inflict harm to their own bodies? I know alcohol and tobacco involves a tax, but do the taxes match the expenditure, and what about people who are bone idle, don't do any exercise, eat the wrong kind of food, do drugs, slut around having unprotected sex, drive dangerously, and so on and so forth? I'm not calling for Big Brother to step in and control people's lives but I equally don't see why I should have to subsidise other people's lifestyles.

You don't live in the UK so no need to worry about all that.

Go to Basildon, whilst the final solution is not on the cards, it could go a long way to save many many millions of NHS revenue, blue badges, shopmobility scooters, trollies to cart your oxygen cylinders around, glaucoma clinics, clap clinics and pointless family planning groups.

This post is not meant to be taken in anyway as a zyklon b, camps and cleansing way. At all.

But really go to Basildon and then thank your lucky stars you live where you do.

Not one of any of that town have ate a vegetable in their lives. There used to be a fantastic pasty shop there that recently shut down as no one went there apart from out of towners. The reason? They put carrots, turnip and onions in their bloody amazing Cornish Pasty.

I pray to God you don't now, or ever will work in triage TJ.

Wow!!!!

Oh wait..... what a good idea for a sitcom :)

It could be called " TJ bed booker".

Archived