The Jury Is Out..

Amadeus

Your Verdict please  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, it's about Michael Jackson..

The Jury is about to be sent out to find a verdict, prosecution and defense have done their best to brighten up our day over the last months by taking part in the most bizarre legal circus the US has seen since OJ set the record for "slowest car chase ever".

The walk to court became the walk of fame, we witnessed dancing on the roof of a car, appearances in a Pyjama, a determined prosecutor, a discredited "journalist" and more celebrities than the Viper Lounge has ever seen..

Now it's decision time - Ladies and Gentlemen:

What is your verdict?

Or at least your opinion.. Personally, I'm just not sure if it's just a golddigger on a mission, but I somehow think he's gonna make a runner when the judge reads out the words "guilty as charged"...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, as much as I think he is a weirdo I dont think he could do anything like this, he knows what would happen to him if the world found out, which unfortunately has already happened!

He's simply a grown up man who missed out on childhood and wants to make up for it imho

I recon he'll get off. You need cast iron evidence in a high profile case, and this aint got it.

Not too sure about that, to be honest.. In the end, it's down to some randomly selected citicens that weren't allowed to see any of the media coverage - and last indications suggest that the defense (and mj) are rather nervous - could be the big shock at the end...

So we're only fed what the media wants us to know and the jury is only fed what the prosecution and defence wants them to know - we'll only know the truth after the case is closed, but then again will it be the truth :unsure:

Seems to me that the lawyers and the witness for the prosecution only see $$$$ signs here

I feel sorry for MJ, he's a patsy here (or guilty as hell)

I think the prosecution have done enough to show that he's a rather pathetic middle-aged pervert, but whether he's actually taken his sick fantasies and tried to make them real remains the question. I haven't followed the case very much but have to admit that if he's found guilty I wouldn't have much trouble accepting it.

He's simply a grown up man who missed out on childhood and wants to make up for it imho

That'd be called a Childhood Trauma then, I believe?

Going by the fact that sex is the biggest urge known to man and the sole reason for our all existence, I'm not quite sure that rational thinking would have been involved in this..

If you screw up big time in something, then there's a very good chance you did it because of sex - just think back to your most emberassing moment ever - the most stupid thing you've ever done - chances are, it was because of a girl/woman/boy/man - when it comes to the downstairs department, I believe that people lose any control and do the most stupid things, regardless of the possible consequences..

If I'm not mistaken the jury have been explicitly told they can do MJ for plying alcohol to a minor and dismiss the charge of molestation.

In my experience, give a jury a compromise and they take it.

I'm surprised by how little this case has grabbed me.

It seems to have been all about character assassination and not about juicy facts and twists and turns.

Can't you add a poll to this Amadeus dude?
Should have made this a poll.

Just added one - should have done that in the first place - nightshifts tend to mess your brain up at times...

Archived