The Jury Is Out..

Amadeus

Your Verdict please  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope he's found guilty because then I can publish my long awaited book of Michael Jackson sex abuse jokes without fear of libel.

I think we've all got a few that we've been saving. That could turn out to be a very busy day on the forum!

It really doesn’t matter if his accuser is a piece of Trailer-Trash or not – if Wacko did go kiddie fiddling then that is what he is guilty of.

Me? I think that he should receive a fair trial and then be taken outside and shot.

I also think the parents and or guardians of the kids should be prosecuted for exposing their kids to the weird parody of humanity that Wacko Jacko is.

Me?  I think that he should receive a fair trial and then be taken outside and shot.

even if he´s innocent :huh:

Especially if he's found innocent.

(There is after all the world of difference between being innocent in law and being innocent in fact --- most noticeably in the US.)

That apart I can’t stand the unutterably horrendous creature.

The word freak, if it did not already exist, would need to be created to describe him.

He is a parody of humanity, an offence to nature, a disgrace to his race, and a thing who, were it not for his wealth, would have either been locked up years ago.

Me?  I think that he should receive a fair trial and then be taken outside and shot.

even if he´s innocent :huh:

Especially if he's found innocent.

US justice at it's best....

Can you add a new option?

I think he's guilty, but he'll still get off.

You need to add the option of guilty of plying alcohol but not of molestation.

I demand it

No idea how to change a poll but good idea..

But if he is found guilty and goes to jail I would not like to be in his shoes.

"You dropped you Soap Mr Jackson"

"Oh, I just get i...yehhhhiiihhhiiiiiiiiii...."

/Off to register michaeljacksonsexjokes.com

The jury should get the case around tomorrow lunchtime - about 8 pm over here. By the time you get up on Saturday morning it could all be over!

I was amused by the way he played the racial discrimination card. Just who does he think he is kidding? He's whiter than anyone else I know!

Archived