The Jury Is Out..

Amadeus

Your Verdict please  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I think he's as guilty as he is white.

If you're a rich peado, what's the best way to get kids into your garden/house?

Build an amusement park!

- Kind of says it all for me.

Not very often I agree with Rog's points of view, but I'm with him 100% on this one!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you're a rich peado, what's the best way to get kids into your garden/house?

Build an amusement park!

- Kind of says it all for me.

Hm..never really thought of that - makes sense, somehow...

Just noticed that the majority in the poll is on "guilty" - maybe we should get some Pub to open for the live airing of the verdict?

Going by the news this morning, it may take a while until a verdict is actually found - the jury will be sent off this afternoon and start talks on Monday - apparently, it's gonna make the jury look like idiots if they come back too soon (the OJ case was mentioned there, where a verdict was agreed on after just one hour - after months and months in court), so expect this to take a while..

My guess at the moment: He'll be found guilty of supplying booze to a minor and get off with a light sentence - anyone taking bets? :)

And in case anyone hasn't seen it: Check this one on Atomfilms.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just couldn't resist posting this:

What do you do if you're Janet Jackson and your brother is currently accused of being a child molester? That's right, you agree to play a sexy schoolgirl in a friend's new video! And so she did:

janet.jpg

Little 39year old Janet posing as a naughty schoolgirl in Jermaine Dupri's new video ( the single's called „Gotta Getcha“ and is some hip-hop crap)...

I just don't believe this - that family's properly mad....

Oh, and this one is from USAtoday:

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) — Jurors deciding the child molestation case against Michael Jackson may have to reach as many as 20 separate decisions because of the complicated instructions given to them by the judge.

It could take them a long time to sort it all out.

A detailed study of the 98 pages of legal instructions shows the panel is facing a task that could be confounding even to people familiar with the law. One of the toughest decisions could be whether Jackson participated in a conspiracy.

"Jurors are locked in the jury room without a lawyer, and they are expected to master one of the most complicated areas of the law — conspiracy," said Jim Hammer, a former San Francisco prosecutor who is now a legal analyst for Fox News.

So it seems that it's gonna take a while until a member of the jury unfolds that little piece of paper holding the verdict...

Archived