Stavros The Cheating Scumbag

Slim

Whats the score cheato?

You've definately cheated on the train thing, created a loop or something?

How have you got that majong score? I've cleared it and only got half your score. Split you cheating scummer!

You get a bonus score with Mahjong, no cheat just pure skill. :P

The railway thing? Well it doesn't say anything in the rules about getting the train to the station being the only way to get points!

Iwuvslim :D

Stav.

Dirty cheater!

How do you get a bonus with Majong? The wifes been going nuts trying to beat your score :)

My othello score is one of theoretical max, so there's scope to beat it, just. Fekking ard tho.

Dirty cheater!

How do you get a bonus with Majong? The wifes been going nuts trying to beat your score :)

Ah, you let your wife do it for you huh? Tut, tut!

Well the only way to resolve the Mahjong problem is for your wife to talk to my wife and they should be able to work it out for themselves! ;)

Other that that, I don't have a clue!

Stav.

I have a theory on this. My wife likes Majong, Jewels and Zoo keeper, and it occured to me that all games are basically tidying up.

Therefore, as I've suspected all along, women are genetically coded to find tidying up irrisistable and even enjoyable. I feel far less guilty about slacking in front of the telly while the wife picks my stinking gruds up now, woohoo!

(hoping obs hasn't found this thread, or I'm a dead man :) )

Reinforcing the theory! Recon I could apply for a research grant?

"An investigation into the genetic requirement of female humans to tidy stuff up, by Slimbo"

Watching women play puzzle games all day. I'd have to pay special attention to the effect bikinis have on my theory too, and I'd need to discover if my test subjects still had the urge to tidy up when nekkid!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived